You're Wrong

Tragedy

The Next Day......

Kim Hyun Joong casually leaned against a nearby wall, his expression thoughtful.

"Hyun Joong!" A familiar voice called out.

He turned and saw Cho-Hee approach, a wide smile on her face.

"Did you wait long?" She asks, worried.

"Not at all." Hyun Joong responds making Cho-Hee sigh, relieved.

She recalled how Hyun Joong would grow impatient quickly so quickly assumed he'd get upset. In her eyes, he really had changed.

Without hesitation, she grabs onto Kim Hyun Joong's arm.

Hyun Joong flinches in response,eyebrows furrowing at the sudden movement.

"Is everything okay?" Cho-Hee asks, curious, gleaming eyes looking up to him.

It takes Hyun Joong a while to respond but nods slightly.

"Let's go then." She says casually and leads Hyun Joong eagerly.

**************************

Jaejoong had just finished taking a shower.

He partially dried his hair with a towel and was headed towards his bedroom. When He quickly noticed that his phone screen was on.

Displayed on the screen was a message....

A message from Kim Hyun Joong.

Confused, Jaejoong's eyes narrow.

He opens the text, revealing the content.

" I'll take what you said to consideration. I'm determined to remember everything and uncover the truth. I'm also leaving you with a warning... Don't get near 'her'. I'll be sure to look after her so don't bother."

Jaejoong laughs once.

" And how are you going do that?You don't even recall who she is." Jaejoong says, bitter.

**************************

Cho-Hee takes a bit of her omelet and glances at Hyun Joong.

"Are you not hungry?" Cho-Hee asks, noticing that Hyun Joong didn't even take a single bite of his breakfast.

Hyun Joong meets Cho-Hee's gaze.

He forces a smile and shakes his head before  flickering his eyes away.

"Kim Hyun Joong!!"Cho-Hee yells, supring him and grabbing back his attention.

"You've barely said anything this whole time. And you keep getting distracted." Cho-Hee complains, pout forming on her lips.

"Sorry." Hyun Joong apologizes, and smirks slightly.

Cho-Hee crosses her arms.

"Come to think about... You didn't answer my text yesterday either. Where you really that busy?" Cho-Hee asks, concerned.

"I only went to talk to -Your Name- for a bit." Hyun Joong replies, finally reaching out for his cup of coffee and bringing it to his lips.

"-Your Name-?" Cho-Hee asks, eyes narrowing.

"Yeah." Hyun Joong responds casually.

" I don't want you to see her." Cho-Hee orders.

"We're not in a relationship." Hyun Joong relies almost instantly, his tone cold and flat.

"Even so, you know how I feel about you." Cho-Hee says. "And I dislike seeing you with her." Cho-Hee admits, her tone turning hostile again.

"Why?" Hyun Joong still didn't understand her hostility towards you.

"Why?" Cho-Hee huffs, angered that he had dared to ask. "Because I feel like she's trying to take you away from me. Now since we've gotten closer, it seems she wants to interfere. She's not so innocent. Why can't you see that all she is a liar and-" Cho-Hee rages on.

"That's enough." Hyun Joong cuts in coldly.

Cho-Hee's eyes widened, shocked by his hard tone.

Kim Hyun Joong's eyes turned dark and cold. His facial expression clearly annoyed.

"W-What?" Cho-Hee asks, shocked.

"You're wrong. -Your Name- is not that way at all. She isn't the person you're describing her as." Hyun Joong says, coldly. 

"W-Why are you defending her? You barely recall how she is like! " Cho-Hee states, outraged.

"I know her better than you do. And you're mistaken if you think that way of her." Hyun Joong responds.

He hearing enough of Cho Hee's outrage, Hyun Joong lets out a sigh and swiftly stands up.

"W-Where are you going?" Cho-Hee asks, confused.

"I need fresh air. I'm not going to stay here and watch you cause a scene." Hyun Joong says, annoyed.

With that, Hyun Joong walks out of the restaurant, leaving Cho-Hee in complete disbelief. 

**********************

Kim Hyun Joong gets into his car, hands tightly clenching the steering wheel.

He was unsure of why he got so angry at Cho-Hee's statements.

He drove into a familar street which he had been visiting a lot recently.

For some reason, something always lead him towards that direction.

A few feet away, before he arrived your house, he noticed something that lately begun to irritate him.

****************************