Must Remember

Tragedy

Once Jaejoong left, you returned to Hyun Joong's hospital room, Feeling a bit unfortunate to see Cho-Hee still there. 

She was in deep conversation with Hyun Joong.... This bothered you a bit.

"Ah! -Your name- ! " Mrs.Kim says, with a bright smile. 

"Yes?" You respond. 

The doctor just informed us that Hyun Joong will be released tomorrow morning." Mr.Kim tells you. 

"Really?" You ask. A smile formed on your lips.

It was quite fast ... So that must mean  Kim Hyun Joong will be okay now, right?

You could only hope that Kim Hyun Joong would recover all his memories soon.

At Least now  Hyun Joong wouldn't be trapped in this room, completely bored. 

You were lost in thought until You suddenly felt as if someone had been staring at you for a while.

Curious, you turn to see who it was. 

Your eyes meet... 

It was as if time had stopped and the only ones in the room were him and you.

However...

His eyes were blank. Only curiousity lingered in them.

Kim Hyun Joong suddenly realizes that you noticed him and quickly averts Your gaze.

You had to talk to him.

" Hyun Joong..." You call out.

His eyes flicker back to you. 

"Let's go for a walk." You offered. 

"I don't think he should." Cho-Hee interfered.

"Why is that?" Mr.Kim asked, and eyebrow raised. 

Cho-Hee hesitated.

"It's just that... He needs to rest. He must be prepared for tomorrow."Cho-Hee says.

"Hyun Joong. Are you willing to come?" You ask, hoping he would at least agree .

He nods and gets up.

"Hyun Joong." Cho-Hee says softly as she reaches up to him, trying to stop him.

He pays a little attention to her, ignoring her hand completely  and heads straight to you.

"Let's go."

*******************************************

You two strolled through the Hospital's outside Patio.

Both were quiet.Not one word had been spoken.

You knew he only came along because of his curiosity. The way he looked at you with only wonder ... Always curious.

Your heart ached. 

"I'm sorry I made you come out here." You say, breaking  the silence. 

"It's fine. I was tired of that room anyway. " He replies. 

"Well... Atleast You'll be released tomorrow. You won't have to be bored anymore." You say with a small smile.

He nods.

 

Silence....

It was uncomfortable and you couldn't bear it. 

"Hyun Joong... You really don't remember me do you?" You ask.

His eyebrows furrowed.

"No...I... I don't remember." He says, completely in thought. 

You smile kindly at him.

"It's okay...You remember when the time comes. Don't force yourself." You say, softly.

 

"-Your Name-" He says, thoughtfully.

 

"Yeah?" You reply.

 

He looks straight into your eyes.

 

"What's your relation to me?" He asks.

 

"My relationship?.... I'm just a very close friend." You say.

It wasn't a lie... but it wasn't completely the truth either.

You were closer  to him.

You had decided to tell him this since you didn't want rush and confuse him.

 

His eyes narrowed.

Could he possibly know you were lying?

He then looks away.

"Close friend..." He repeated.

 

"Yes." You respond.

Hyun Joong looks back at you.

 

"Then why do I feel so frustrated..." He says, confused.

He felt as  if your answer wasn't quite sincere. As if though you were holding back.  

"Its frustrates me that I can't remember you... I feel as if now matter what. I must . Like there's something I'm misssing..." He says, concentrated.

He felt There was a part of him who longed to remember you. 

"It's funny... You're the only who makes me feel this way. The only one I'm interested in remembering. Why is that?" He asks.

His eyes looked deep into yours. as if trying to search for an answer.

"All I want... Is for you to tell me." 

Your heart skipped a beat and it felt as if it would jump out of your chest any second. 

Before you could say anything though, someone else had joined you two.

"Oh! Hyun Joong. -Your name- ! There you guys are." She calls out.

You both turn and see Cho-Hee walking towards you.

 

"Hyun Joong. I came to see if you were hungry.Do you want to eat with me?" Cho-Hee asks, a smile on her face.

 

Hyun Joong glances at you then at Cho-Hee.

 

"-Your name-.... Are you also coming?" Kim Hyun Joong asks, turning his attention back to you.

You notice Cho-Hee's smile vanish.

 

"I don't think -Your Name-...." Cho-Hee began to say.

 

"You go ahead... I already ate earlier." You say.

Confusement flickered through Hyun Joong's face.

 

"Araso." He responds.

 

"Hyun Joong... I'm positive you'll remember... Soon, You'll be able to understand your feelings." You say softly.

 

His eyes once again filled with wonder.

 Cho-Hee glared at you... but you didn't pay attention.

You were tired and the Last thing you wanted was to argue with re right now

You watch as Cho-Hee and Kim Hyun Joong headed back inside the hospital. 

Kim Hyun Joong....

A smile formed on your lips as You couldn't help but feel that he would soon be able to recognize you.

**************************************************