Familiar Face

Tragedy
Kim Hyun Joong followed Jaejoong, silently and ended up stopping at the park.
 
A site which seemed oddly familar to him.
 
"What is it? " Hyun Joong asks, cautiously.
 
Jaejoong turns to look at him, his eyes ice cold.
  
"I want to ask if you have recovered any of your memories." Jaejoong says, flatly.
  
"Why should it concern you?" Hyun Joong snaps back.
 
Jaejoong grins, bitterly.
 
"I never said it concerned me. What does concern me is how your memory loss is effecting others." Jaejoong responds, firmly.
 
"What?" Hyun Joong asks, his eyebrows furrowing.
 
Jaejoong raises an eyebrow.
 
"You haven't noticed? Well...You never were very observant." Jaejoong remarks.
 
" What are you trying to say?" Hyun Joong asks, impatient.
 
"What I am saying is that you should be more aware of what going on. There are people who are trying to interfere in your life, telling you a bunch of lies. Yet you don't seem to notice." Jaejoong says, bitterly.
 
"People? Like whom?" Hyun Joong asks, serious.
 
Jaejoong looks at Hyun Joong carefully, decisions weighing on his mind.
 
Jaejoong then shrugs.
 
" You seem to getting really close to Cho-Hee these days. But from what I remember, it wasn't her whom you've been so close to." Jaejoong informs.
 
"What are you talking about? Cho-Hee is-" Hyun begins to say defendingly.
 
"What ever she told you, is a lie. She's the last person you should trust." Jaejoong cuts in coldly. 
 
Hyun Joong ponders for a moment, unsure.
 
"Why are you informing me?" Hyun Joong asks, suspicious.
 
 
Jaejoong hesitates for a brief moment.
 
"I told you. I'm an acquaintance." Jaejoong responds.
 
"If you're an acquanintance, then how should I believe that what you said is true?" Hyun Joong points out.
 
Jaejoong sighs then  looks directly at Hyun Joong's eyes, anger flickered through them.
 
 
"I've known you for many years." Jaejoong states.
 
Hyun Joong's eyes widened slightly.
That's probably why Jaejoong seemed so familiar to him.
 
"For most of that time, we had a close friendship." 
 
Jaejoong suddenly let out a bitter laugh.
 
"Of course I should of known that I shouldn't have." He states, eyes growing dark.
 
"The bond turned into hatred. The trust vanished." Jaejoong says, coldly.
 
Hyun Joong doesnt respond.
  
"You took someone from me. Someone whom I love and care for. Making her fall deeply for you. 
Since then, I have grown to despise you...
Having to see you everyday with her, angers me." Jaejoong states, clenching his fist unknowingly then shrugs.
 
"Whether or not you knew, it would of ended the same. You fell in love for her also."He pauses 
" As for who she is.... I won't tell you. I figure You'll have no trouble remembering and  finding out for yourself." Jaejoong responds coldly.
 
"Does she know... I lost my memories?" Hyun Joong asks, concerned.
 
"She was one of the first to know and she still stays by your side. Yet... doesn't tell you who she is. She probably wants you to make your choice." Jaejoong states.
 
"Tell me... Tell me who she is." Hyun Joong demands, his heart aching.
 
" You left her heart-broken. The more she sees you , the more she may suffer so I suggest you stay away. " Jaejoong says coldly.
 
Hyun Joong glanced at Jaejoong coldly.
  
" Stay away?" Hyun Joong asks, iritated.
 
" Until you fully remember, I'll stay by her side."  Jaejoong says firmly.
 
For some reason, this displeased Hyun Joong.
 
"Dont get involved with her." Hyun Joong says, harshly.
 
"Why should I listen to you?" Jaejoong snaps.
"I'll do what I want. All you have to do is not be get in the way. I not doing this for you. Don't misunderstand.Just don't be stupid and believe everything Cho-Hee says." Jaejoong says, coldly then turns and begins to walk away.
 
Somebody suddenly came to Hyun Joong's  mind.
 
"At the cafe, -Your Name-..." Jaejoong stops. " She seemed upset. Did something happen?" Hyun Joong asks, concerned.
 
"You got upset over an idiot. Someone who doesn't deserve someone like her." Jaejoong responds, harshly, Hyun Joong's eyebrows rise.
 
"I should go see her." Hyun Joong suggested.
 
" I am heading over there so there's no need." Jaejoong said, angered.
 
"I should go as well, Atleast to see how she is." Hyun Joong stated , firmly.
 
"I said  There's no need for you to come. " Jaejoong repeats, harsher.
 
Hyun Joong's eyes narrowed.
 
"I'm going." Hyun Joong declared , coldly.
"Stay away" Jaejoong snaps.
 
There was a sudden dim silence as Hyun Joong and Jaejoong glared at each other.
 
The atmosphere grew tense as anger was shown in their eyes.
********************************