Meet our New Personal Assistant.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a pleasant morning for them all.

In Byun Residence.

The boys is still in their dream. Its weekend so they want to sleep more.

Sooyoung sudden awake because she remember that she's in different house. And she's in her boss house.

She thinks that its her first day so she want to impress her boss so he will accept her.

She stood up fast and fix her self. She take a bath then she wear a simple dress.

A white and pink dress and it has a ribbon in the side. She braid her hair in side.

After that she went outside. As a food lover,She will cook her best dish for her boss.

She wear a baby blue apron that she see in the kitchen. Then she start to cook.

Baekhyun suddenly awake because of the heat that he feel. He fan his self then he wipe his sweat in his forehead.

In their room,he's with Chanyeol and Kai. Kai is always turn off the aircon every night because its so cold.

Baekhyun take off his clothes then he throw it to Chanyeol face.

'Arrgh! Its so hot! I want some cold water' He mumble in half sleep.

He start to walk then he went outside. He sniff and smell something delicious that alive his mind.

He widen his eyes and sniff more. He follow the good smell until he his feet bring him to kitchen.

He widen his eyes as he see a girl back cooking in their kitchen. He rubbed his eyes.

He remember that all here are boys and he remember too what Chanyeol told him about the white lady that cooking in this house.

He rubbed again his eyes , when he realizes that the girl in his front is didnt gone in his front he start to afraid.

'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!' He screamed .

Sooyoung surprise when he heard a screamed,she turn around and she screamed too when he saw Baekhyun topless.

'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!' The boys in their room awake in the loud screamed of the two.

They quickly stood up and went outside of their room. They quickly run where Baekhyun is.

As they forgot, they are topless too. When they reach in the kitchen,they all surprise and widen their eyes.

They see Sooyoung holding a pan while screaming.They all scream too.

Sooyoung surprise too and she blushing madly when she saw the topless body of EXO.

She scream so loud and she cover her face by the pan.

'W-Why are you here S-Sooyoungie?!'Luhan stuttered as he saw Sooyoung.

But deep inside he totally surprise and he so happy.

'W-W-Wear your clothes now!' Sooyoung said as she hiding her blush behind in the small pan.

So in the Byun residence you will only heard is a one girl and 12 boys screaming.

********

 'Tsk! I really hate that old man!'Baekhyun hissed as he trying to dialed the number of his dad.

They are all sitting in the sofa. Luhan is sitting beside Sooyoung while the boys is sitting in another sofa in front of the sofa that

Sooyoung and Luhan sitted. You will only heard the dial tone of Baekhyun phone after the screamed portion of them.

Sooyoung  didnt expect all this thing happen to her.

She thought that she will guard and take care is only kids but she saw is the jerks boy that always ruin her day.

So she need Mr.Byun to explain all this thing to her. Her head is only down . S

he's looking at her feet and her hands is in her knees. While the boys are looking and glaring at her.

Luhan is looking at her with mixed emotions in his eyes.

He dont know what it is but its all mixed of happiness and joyful when he saw Sooyoung is in his front.

But he want Sooyoung to explain why Sooyoung is here.

'KYAH OLD MAN !! WHAT IS THIS?!! COME HERE QUICKLY AND EXPLAIN WHAT'S THIS!!!'

Baekhyun suddenly shout cause why all the boys look at her.

But Sooyoung is still not lifting up her head,Luhan notice it and he saw Sooyoung is blushing madly.

Luhan looked at his friends.

'Kyah! You all please wear your t-shirts,Sooyoung cant lift up her head because she see your topless'Luhan said ,

they all looked at their body and wear their t-shirts.Sooyoung relieved.

'Sooyoungie! Why are you here? Are you chasing me?'Luhan said then he chuckles.

Sooyoung blushed then she looked at Luhan and hit her in the arms.

Tao feel something different when he saw Sooyoung and Luhan talking comfortably.

'Ahm. . Do you know each other ?'Tao asked. Luhan looked at him.

'Yes we are bestfriend. She's my childhood sweetheart'Luhan said then he smile to Sooyoung. Tao only nod.

'So what? We want to know is why are you here in our house?'Kris suddenly asked but in a cold way.

Sooyoung afraid a little bit but she did not show this because she knew that cold guy is Kris.

'Ahm. . Because--'

'She's pretty. Im Do Kyungsoo'D.O cut her off then he offer his hand. Sooyoung blush when D.O said she's pretty.

D.O as the cutest ,he give Sooyoung a gummy smile. Sooyoung was about to extend her hand but Kai tap it.

'Dont touch my Kyungsoo hand'Kai said then he glare at Sooyoung. Sooyoung only rolled her eyes.

'Tsk! ' D.O hissed then he pout. Sooyoung looked at D.O ,deep inside she only realizes now that D.O is so cute.

Suddenly they heard a beep of a car. They all look at the door and wait who's that.

'Okay! The old man is here now!'Baekhyun said bluntly.

'HELLO BOYS AND SOOYOUNG!!'Mr.Byun greet with a wide arms and a big smile. They only looked at him.

Mr.Byun scoff as he realizes that his main entrance is epic fail.

'Funny! Can you explain this old man?'Baekhyun said sarcastic.

Mr.Byun walked toward them and sit in the solo sofa where it place in the middle of two sofa that they all sitted.

'Well, It is not clear that Sooyoung is your all personal assistant?'Mr.Byun said.Chen stood up.

'What ?! Personal Assistant ?! We are all big boys now we can take care our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter