Chapter 24

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW ]

" Good morning Ms. Neungok . "

" Hello Ms. Sooyoung. "

" Hello ! "

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Where is the place that i can rest and stay alone ? Haaaay!

Honestly, im happy to be a representive of our campus but im not used to it that all people i passing by is greeting me unlike before that they always ignoring me. Haay. :(

" Kyah ! How was it ? " I surprise when Tiffany suddenly in my side. Whoo ! She is really a mushroom. Suddenly approaching. :D

" How was it ? What ? "

" Psh, dont deny it Soo ! Youve got to tell me something ! " She said then she wink. Huh ?

" What ? What are you saying ? I cant understand you. " I said then i open my locker. Tiffany lean on the lockers.

" Haha ! You really didnt understand me , arent you ? " She said then she smile .

" You know i really dont understand you. " I rolled my eyes as i put my books in my locker then iclose it.

" Whoo ! Okay , im going to be straight forward. " She heave a deep breath then she smile and hold my both shoulders .

" Do you feel something towards Sehun ? " She said. WHAT ?! FEELS SOMETHING TOWARD HIM ?

I surprise and i choke even though im not eating.

" What ?! What are you saying Fany ?! " I asked surprise. She smile , a sly smile.

" Oh c'mon. Dont deny it ! Dont worry i'll support you ! " She said excited then sge clap her hand.

" Waaaa! What are you saying ?! " I dont have any feelings or any mutual feelings to that ert! " Instead she zip , she just laugh.

" Hahaha! Youre very defensive Soo! " Arrrgggh ! What is she saying ? Im inlove to that jerk slash ert ? Waaaaaaa! For the pete sake.

Psh. Whatever -___- I put my arms around Tiffany shoulders then we walk back to the room.

" Haay . Instead talking about that ert. Let's talk about you and Chanyeol. " I said and wink. I see her suddenly smile and looked away.

" W-what are you talking about Soo ? T-that jerk ? N-never ! " Hahaha ! I can she's blushing so badly. Haha. You know guys ?

They are looks so perfect right ?

" You two looks perfect ! Chanyeol love Tiffany = CHANFANY ! hahaha ! " I said and i emphasize word 'CHANFANY' . She blush more.

" Waaa! What are you saying Soo ?! " She said then she laugh. Whahahaha ! I hope they two end up together.

I will do anything to my bestfriend so they be happt. :D

****

[ BYUN BAEKHYUN POINT OF VIEW ]

" Hey Taeyeon, where are we going ? " I asked. Currently we both Taeyeon walking in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter