First Heart beat.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So this is all your launch box'Sooyoung led the 12 lunch box in the table on the front of the 12 boys.

Sooyoung woke up early just to mke a launch box for them.Its 7:30 in the morning.They are now wear their uniform.

'We are not kid!'Chen complain.

'I dont care if you will not eat that,just bring it with you.Atleast,i will not worry if you eat or not'She exclaimed.

They all just look at their lunchbox. The lunch box is color pink.And it has name of them in top.

Sooyoung really give her effort to this launch box .

'Haha! Thank you Sooyoung babe!'Chanyeol loudly said then he pick his lunch box and put it on his bag.

'Babe?'Sooyoung asked curious.

'Ah! He call anyone babe if he hwant you to be his friend'Xiumin said .Sooyoung just nod.

Chanyeol walks toward her and hug her.

'Thank you babe!'Chanyeol said.D.O feel something weird so he pull Chanyeol away from Sooyoung by Hugging Chanyeol too.

'Haha! Lets go Hyung!'D.O said while he hugging Chanyeol.Chanyeol only look at him.

*Tsk! He disturbed my hug to my Sooyoung babe*Chanyeol think .

D.O break the hug then he pick his lunch box too and he put it inside his bag.

He walks toward Sooyoung and Hug it too like Chanyeol.

'Thank you Noona! We will eat this!'D.O said .Sooyoung surprise. D.O is like a kid cute and bubbly.

Then one by one they pick their lunch box and put it in their bag.

BITTER MODE:KAI

Kai pull D.O away from Sooyoung.

'Let's go!'Kai said in bitter sound.

'Wait,are you not going to school with us Sooyoung?'Suho asked.Sooyoung is feeling nervous.

She used it that she is alone walking to School.

'N--'

'Lets go Sooyoungie!'Luhan grab his hand then he pull Sooyoung with them.

Sooyoung cant complain ,she just grab her bag and slung it to her shoulder.

********

Somehow,Sooyoung think it that she need to used to be it that she's coming to school everyday with this 12 boys.

They are walking to School.They are laughing and it looks that they are enjoying.

'Really Noona? You fought to the dog?!'D.O asked still unbelievable.

Currently,Sooyoung is narrating to them about the dog that she fought before.

'Yes its true!'She said then they all laugh.

'Then who the one who bite?'Chen asked.

'Of course me!'Sooyoung said and they all laugh again. They all think that Sooyoung is really crazy.XD

Sooyoung imitate the sound of a dog then she act like a dog.

'Arff! Arff! Arff!!' The boys run baecause Sooyoung is chasing them and acting that she will bite who she will get.

They are laughing while running because of Sooyoung.

Finally they are all in the front of the campus.

'Ahmm,okay i have to go'Sooyoung said.The boys look at her. She was about to go when Chen grabbed her bag .

'You are our Personal assistant right?'Chen said.

Sooyoung realizes that a Personal Assistant is only in their side.She nod slowly and walks inside together with them.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

The squealed of the girls filled the whole campus when they see EXO.

She is not afraid that their fans hurt her,she is not just used to it. So her head is just down.

'Tsk! That nerd is with EXO? How can she join to our boys?'

'Yuck! She's only plain'

The gossips filled the campus too when they see Sooyoung is walking with EXO.

*I know im ugly but dont make heard me it*Sooyoung think. The boys heard it too.

Sooyoung surprise when Chanyeol put his arm to Sooyoung shoulders.

'Dont afraid,We are here'Chanyeol said looking at her.Sooyoung looked at him too and smile awkward.

Everybody surprise when they see Chanyeol put his arm in her shoulder.

The boys too surprise,but there's something a feeling that bugging them.

When they passed in the stage, Chen think something.He go there and grab the mic. Everbody looked at her curious.

'I WANT YOU TO ALL KNOW THAT THIS GIRL 'He point Sooyoung.

'IS OUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT SO DONT YOU DARE TO HURT HER OR ELSE YOURE DEAD TO US' Chen announce.

Then he go down.The boys smile.

Sooyoung dont know what she will feel.Happy? Annoyed? She dont know but she's thankful that the boys is still concern to her.

'Dont think that we are concern to you, we just did that because we dont have a crazy P.A'Chen said.

Her mood change and it turn to annoyed.

*Tsk! JERKS! I thought they are concern to me,Hmmp*She think .

The boys went now to their classroom.Sooyoung went now too to her room.

Sooyoung is in section B while Suho is in Section A. And the boys is in Section E.

'SOOYOUNGG!!'Someone yell in her back.She turn around and smile drawn to his face.

'TIFFANNNYYYY!!!!'Sooyoung yell too . She run to Tiffany who running too toward her.

And when they catch each other,they hug tightly.

'Omo! I saw that Chen announce it'Tiffany said excited.They just laugh to each other.

They went to their classroom.And there Sooyoung tell what happen that she's the Personal assistant of EXO.

'Waaaa!'Tiffany squeal,Sooyoung cover .

'Sssh! Your so very noisy'Sooyoung said then she chuckles.

'Haha! Sorry! So you will see their lifestyle,and. .and. .'

'And?'

'And their body!'Tiffany said then she giggle.Sooyoung sudden blush.

She sudden remember what happen last night that Sehun almost kiss her.

'Waaa! YOU ARE ERT!!!'Sooyoung shout. Everbody look at her and surprise.Sooyoung surprise too.

'Ms.Choi Get out of this classroom' Their adviser said. Tiffany gesture a peace sign but Sooyoung only glare at her.

Sooyoung stood up then she went outside.

'Where will i go? Tsk'Sooyoung hissed. She's in the stage now, knowing what to do.Her phone vibrate sign that there's a text.

She get it from her pocket then she open and read the messages.

FROM TIFFANY

Hahaha. Sorry bestfriend. I will just treat you later  in my cafe. Peace ^^ .

Sooyoung smile when she read it.She remember that she's still working in Tiffany's cafe in weekend.

TO TIFFANY

You promise that! Okay! Apology accepted. :)

She reply to Tiffany then she put back her phone in her pocket.

Her eyes catch a boy that climbing in the tree then the boy he jump in the wall.

'K-Kai?!'She qiuckly run toward Kai.

'Is he ditching a class?'Sooyoung said.She didnt think twice,she climb too to the three and jump through the wall.

When she's in the outside of the campus now,she look for Kai.

Then she see Kai walking in the other street.

'KAI!'She shout his name.Kai turn aroung and he surprise to see Sooyoung is in his back.

'W-What are you doing here?!'Kai asked surprise.Sooyoung only look at him and walking toward him.

'Are you ditching a class?'She asked .

'Its none of your business , go inside'Kai said then he continue to walk.Sooyoung following him.

'Where are you going? Dont ditch a class!'Sooyoung shout to him.

'Tsk! Just go inside and leave me alone!'Kai shout too.Sooyoung raise her eyebrow.

'Im not going inside the campus, I want to go inside with you!'Sooyoung said then he grab Kai hand and pull him toward to the

campus. Kai surprise . He feel sonething weird on his stomach and his heart beat is not regular,Its beating fast.

But when they are in the front of the campus,the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter