Chapter 30

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ So that’s why your story is familiar its because she’s the one you referring at. Sooyoung is the girl you love. “ He said then he chuckle. Sehun quickly covered his hyung mouth. They are in kitchen , talking one on one.

 

“ Would you please shut your mouth hyung ? Its our secret! Please just for both of us. “ He said pleasing him to shut up and not to . Xuimin all force get off his hand to his mouth and he burst out laughing. Its his first to see the cassanovas feeling nervous.

 

“ Okay, deal. Its just for both of us. But in one condition . .” Xiumin smirk, Sehun got it. His hyung love blackmailing a people. He doing this just to get what he want.

 

“ Tsk, okay! Spit it out ! “ He said while his both eyebrow is meeting up. Xiumin put his finger on his chin, thinking an order. Until there’s suddenly popped in his mind.

 

“ Find the girl that makes my heart beat for the first time. “ Sehun really wants to punch his hyung because of is weirdnesss, but he’s holding his patience just not he spilled the beans.

 

“ Give me the picture and I will search her in whole south, korea. “ He said as his face turn into poker. Xiumin smile again as his face turn red everytime he remembered that cute girl.

 

“ I don’t have her picture and also I didn’t know her. I jut saw her where I bought a medicine to you. There I saw her. “ Sehun massage  his temple , he feel his head had a ache.

How on the earth he will find a cute girl on the medicine, if for him, so many cute girls all over the whole world. Sooyoung is Excepted because for him , Sooyoung is different from the other girls he met.

 

“ Okay, I will do it but don’t assume that I will find that cute girl so fast you also need to help me. “ Xiumin nodded excitedly and cute. Hope he find that girl so fast.

 

“ Thank you dongsaeng but seriously , I will tell you. “ Xiumin face got into serious also Sehun.

 

“ They are both happy now. We also had a feelings on her and we got hurt when Luhan already have her but I think we just need to bless them and to be happy for them. I’m sorry Sehun. “ He said as he tapped his shoulder, comforting his bestfriend. He knew the whole he said was true. He need to accept and let go even though its hurt. He must do it.

 

He smile , “ I know but I will still loving her. “ Xiumin smile and nodded as Sehun start to walks back in his room.

 

As he sit in his bed, he smile and stretch his arm to get the box inside the cabinet beside his bed.

Memories is flashing back in his mind when he open the box. He heave a sighed.

 

“ What is the reason why this ticket brought me to you Sooyoung? “ He said, refreshing his mind from the past when he was first met Sooyoung. He heave a sighed again as he return it back in the box and put back inside the cabinet.

 

As he lay down in his bed , the sweet memories he’s been cherished for been two years is flashing back in his  mind. That is when he was saw Sooyoung.

 

“  (A ringtone that Luhan was made for Sooyoung ) “

 

Sooyoung eyes suddenly open as she heard that voice, she surprise as she fell from the bed. Her eyes quickly search the owner of that voice. She rubs her eyes and look around bt she didn’t see anything. She didn’t see a Luhan figure.

 

She see her phone ringing at the table, she smile but there’s a sad in her lips. She stand as she pick her phone and turn it off.

 

“ Tss, Lulu I missed you “  She remembered she put Luhan voice as her Alarm tone. As s, she he turn it off, her eyes got widen. She suddenly run outside her room to wake them up. They are already late, its already 12:54 pm.

 

She quickly check the other rooms but she surprised when she just saw the rooms , neat and clean. The boys is not there.

 

“ Where the heck are them ? “ She hissed as she walks to the last room, she open the door and again she surprised. She see on the bed, Sehun is still laying in his bed and sleeping peacefully.

 

So its mean. . . Me and Sehun the ert is the only one in the house ? She thought.

 

She really wants to walk away and leave him alone but she remembered, he is her responsibility. Its her job. So her feet moves near to him, but still thinking if she is going to wake him up.

 

She looked at the clock in the table beside his bed.

 

“ , were really late. “ She mumble, no choice she really need to wake him up. She slowly walks near at him and lean.

 

“ Kyah Sehun! Wake up! Were going to be late! “ She said but it looks Sehun didn’t hear that. His eyes is still close. She start to annoyed, her finger move to his cheeks to pokes him.

 

“ Hey Sehun the ert! Wake up! “ She said until her finger moves into his nose causes him to shake his head, Sooyoung giggle when she saw that. She did it again, she notice that Sehun is really sleepyhead. She put her hands on her waist while pouting.

 

“No choice, I need to! “ She said she bend and lean on near his ear, yes; she is going to shout on him.  She is ready to shout when suddenly Sehun hands move in her waist and lifts her up and he lay down on his bed, Sooyoung surprises and shocked at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter