Chapter 21

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

Festival day. | 3:00 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Im going crazy. >////////< Its too early but Tiffany wake me up. Waaaaa! >^<

She said i'll be ready because its school festival. And most is im belong in the candidates.

Currently, we are in Tiffany's house. She said , she must fix me. Now, she's my fairy god bestfriend. Hihihi ^^

Chen is here too , he is also my fairy god brother. Hihihi ^^

Im wondering why they call me so early ?

As i know the school festival will start 5:00 pm and the annouce of the winner and dances night of Ms. and Mr . Neungok will start 11:00.

ITS TOO EARLY RIGHT ?! WHY THESE TOO IS SO EXCITED ? -___-# EXCITED ? EXCITED ? EXCITED THAN ME ?

" Soo ! Pick want you want. " Tiffany show me five gowns. I just tell you later what is the design. Its hard to describe it. XD

" Ahmm. . ---" I cut off when Chen suddenly came in the room.

" Surprise! " Chen said happily while he lifting a big ong box. Huh ? Is that a cake ?

" What's that ? Is that a cake ?! "I said as i walk toward to Chen. 

*BOOOOGGGGSSSH!*

" Ouch ! What was that for ?" I complain while clutching my head that Tiffany hitted. Psh.

" Youre like a food. That is gown. " She said then she open the box that she said its a gown. I dont know what i say but one thing will i say only.

BEAUTIFUL! If my eyes can shine , it will shine for sure. The gown is so elegant and simple but you will see the beauty of gown when you wear it.

Im not good at describing , its just a white tube balloon gown. How is it ? Haha.

" THIS IS THE GOWN THAT YOU WILL WEAR SOOYOUNG. " Because im in state of surprise , i didnt notice Chen.

Waaaaaaa! Its so prettttty! The gown is so elegant. Simple yet but its beautiful.

*****

" Tiffany why is so early ? " I said while she applying make up on my faces. She started to make up me first.

" Cause i will go ahead first. Remember im President Council. So first , i need to take care of you. " She said then sge smile sweetly.

Waaaa! Im lucky to have a bestfriend like her. :)

" Thank you Tiffany. " I said , she looked at me.

" Welcome but please tell me if something weird happen to you when you dancing one of them. "

Weird happen to me while we are dancing ? Huh ?

" Done. " She said and she show her eye smile. I looked at the mirror. Is this me ? Haha. Its my first time to apply a make up on my face.

Even though lipstick , i didnt put it on my face. Im queen of simply. Haha. But now i have to apply a make up.

Whooooo! Tiffany make up is the best. ^____^

Suddenly , Chen came inside then he looked at me. He widen his eyes.

" Is that you Sooyoung ? " He said surprise then he laugh.

" Youre so pretty Soo. Daebak! " He said then he raise his thumbs up. Haha. Waaaa! Thanks for the compliments.

*****

" WOW YOURE SO PRETTY SOOOOOOO!! " Tiffany squeal as she see me wearing it now.

Waaaa! Its heavy , im not used to it. But i need to bare it. And the heels ? Waaaaa! It will murdering my feet. Its so high.

Its color silver. >^< My hair , i just laid it simply. Haha.

" YOURE REALLY PRETTY! " Chen said then he clap.

" But there is something missing ? Chen said as he examine me. his left hand is on his chin. Huh ?

" Sorry im late guys! " I surprise when Taeyeon suddenly came.

I didnt expect her to came here but she came. Waaaa! I miss her :)

" Taeyeon!! "

" Oh Sooyoung ? Is that you ? Youre so pretty! " She said as she walks toward at me.

" Thanks Taeyeon. :) "

" But it looks that there's something missing ? " She said then she poses what Chen poses earlier.

" Aah! " She get something in her bag. Its a box.

Then she open it and Waaaaaaaaaaaa! My eyes shine when i see that Tiara.

Her Tiara is so beautiful. She get it and she place it on my head.

" Now, youre like a princess. ^___^ " She said. Waaaa! I cant hold my tears to fall down .

They are so super supportive bestfriend. Haay!

" Kyah! Dont cry Sooyoung ! The make up will fade. " Tiffany compkain as she see my eyes is watering. Haha. They all laugh.

" Thanks guy! I really love you all! " I said then i bow to them.

*****

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

School festival | 7:30 PM.

After they fixed Sooyoung. Tiffany go ahead first in the school. She need to be there to organizethe especial night later.

While the three, is still on Tiffany house.

" Whoo! I just go outside girls. " Chen said then he stood up and went outside.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung are left there. Sooyoung want to ask something on taeyeon and aeyeon is same here.

" Soo. . "

" Tae. . " They both surprise when they both speak and call their names

" Go ahead first Soo. " Taeyeon said .

" No you go ahead. "

" Okay. I will first to speak. " Sooyoung said. Taeyeon chuckle at sooyoung weirdness.

" Why are you avoiding us ? " She asked. She looked at Taeyeon direct eyes. Taeyeon smile and bow.

" Sorry. But it has a reason why i avoiding you but let's just forget that. I miss you and Tiffany. Sorry. " She said and bow again.

At first Sooyoung didn understand it but she choose to understand it as sake of their friendship.

" I understand Taeyeon. But next time if you had a problem please share it to us. Were your bestfriend right ? " Sooyoung said happily.

Taeyeon feel guilt at Sooyoung said. She dont have to feel jealous mostly in her bestfriend.

Taeyeon stood up and she hugged Sooyoung.

" Thanks bestfriend. " Taeyeon said then she break the hugged.

" Ahmm. . Soo may i ask you something ? " Taeyeon asked. sooyoung nod as her response.

" Do you like Baekhyun or do you any feelings toward Baekhyun ? " Taeyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter