Chapter 18

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[KIM JONGIN POINT OF VIEW]

Haha. She's really talkative. That is one of the thing i loved to her. Being talkative even you didnt talking back to her.

Haha. >/////< Oops! Shoot. Maybe you all know and its obvious that i like that talkative ?

Ummm. In first, im irritating and annoyed at her and what i feel weird to her. Like my heart is beating faster when she's near to me.

Her lips is very attractive. Kayh! Im not ert. I just saw it as attractive.

And she's so bubbly and energetic. I just find out my feelings toward at her when i saw Changmin hold her wrist.

When i saw that, i really want to kill that b*tch. I realizes that i dont want something happen bad to sooyoung.

I want to protect her . I realizes that i loved her. If something bad happen to her , i cannot forgive myself.

So from now on, im guarding her. I know that Changmin will get his revenge and i know its related to Sooyoung.

So i must protect her. I will protect Sooyoung.

****

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

" Wew ? Do you really saw an angel ? " Tiffany asked . I told her what happen yesterday in the rooftop.

That i envountered an angel and she's suddenly gone.

" Its true! But now, im not afraid anymore. I want to see her again. " Yes. i want to see her again.

She said im an angel too ? Angel ? Im not look like an angel. XD

" Haha. I want to see her too. " Tiffany said excited and she shaking my shoulders.

" Oh Taeyeon ? TAEYEON HERE! " Tiffany said and she called Taeyeon in our back.

I turn around to see Taeyeon. I smile to her , she smile too then she walks toward at us.

" I have to go girls. Bye. " She said then she go. Huh ? What's wrong to Taeyeon ?

" Huh ? You know i notice that Taeyeon is avoiding us ? " I suddenly looked at tiffany who her hand is in chin.

" What do you mean ? "

" Everytime i saw her , she's just waving her hand to me then she will go. Unlike before that she will really spend her time just to talk with us. "

Yes. I notice it too. It started when after that commotion in the bar. Taeyeon mad at us ?

Haay. I miss Dorky Taeyeon. :( She also avoiding me. Hmm. :

" Waaaaaa! The nominated in the Ms. and Mr. Neungok are posting now in bulletin board. Let's go ! "

I heard some students talking about that Neungok thingy and they also rushing to the main bulletin board.

" Soo Let's go! Maybe you are belong in there. " Tiffany said as she stood up. Huh ? Im belong in there ? No one will vote me.

Promise! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter