Defining this feeling.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOOYOUNG POV]

*KOOKOOROOKOOK!*

"Stop it hyung! "

"What?!"

"Youre acting like cockroaches."

"Im acting like a rooster to wake her up."

"But you not sounded it."

"Whatever Lay!"

*KOOKOOROOKOOK!*

I heard a two voice interrupting my sleep. I feel that they are near to me. I open my eyes slowly.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed as i surprise at them because they are very near in my face.

>///////////< I get a pillow and throw at Lay and Xiumin.

"Woah! What a morning greeting Sooyoung!" Xiumin said while laughing and he tap away the pillow that flying toward at him.

"Why you two are here?" I asked as i stop throwing them.

"Hahaha. We are just waking you up because we are going to late in school.

When he said that, i sudden stood up and pushed them outside the room.

"Thanks Xiumin and Lay!" I said before i close the door. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ">.<

Its so very embarassing >.< It means they saw me snoring and drooling? Whaat the eff! -__- I sudden hold my head. Its still hurt.

Waaaa! Im not still feeling well. >.< But i can do this. Its just permanent headache. -__- I do my morning routines.

Take a bath, wearing my school uniforms,braid my hair and wear my eye glasses. Wolaah! Done! :D

I went outside as i slung my bagpack in my shoulder. I saw them eating now, ayy i felt bad being late to wake up.

"Sorry for being late to wake up." I said as i sit beside Lulu. Maybe, Dongsaengie cook this. Its looks yummy ^^

"Are you okay Sooyoungie?" I surprise when Luhan sudden speak. I looked at him and nod. Youre a big liar Soo >.<

Honestly, im not really feeling well but i dont want them to worried.

"I know you Sooyoungie. You look pale and weak" He said as he examine me.

Woah! I forgot that uhan know me so much so its hard to lie in my bestfriend.

"I-i said im okay Lulu." I said and just smile widely at him. He just rolled his eyes and cobtinued eating.

Huh? What is his problem? I just eat. And im right its yummy.

"Dongsaengie! Youre cook is so yummy! ^____^" I said at Kyungsoo.

"Im not the one who cook that noona." He said and shook his head cutely. Huh? He not cooked this? So who?

"Huh? Then who?"

"Its Sehun" O_________O Seriously, i choked at that time. Sehun ?

The casanova can cook like this? Wehhhh? I just cant believe it that he cooked like this.

Because besides of ruining my day and making out to the others girls, he can do like this?

"If you are still didnt believe then dont eat this." Like a magic, i came back to the earth and when i notice that my plate is missing.

I search my plate and found Sehun holding it and he's smirking at me.

"Waaaaaaa! Gimme my food Sehun!" I shout but instead he gave it he take it away more at me while he's smirking.

Waaaa! I will cut your head Sehun the ert! >^<

******

"Its okay Sooyoung. If i saw that girl i will pulled her hair and tie it on my pink car." Tiffany said while grinning.

I tell her everthing what happen last saturday. Im vey sorry at tiffany that because of me i ruin her shop.

She said its okay but im still felt bad since it happen that , people often visit at her shop unlike before. So i really felt bad. :(

"So youre okay now Sooyoung?" She suddenly asked and she looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah a little bit Fany"I said even i really feel is not well. -__-

"So you are megaphone girl now?" I sudden asked and i laugh. She tell me about what happen to in her last saturday.

She said she encounter the most jerk in the whole world, Chanyeol. Hahaha!

Well, Chanyeol is a funny and sweet guy and Tiffany is a sweet girl too. You know what i mean ? . . .

"You two look perfect together Fany!" I yell at her. She cover her ears and when im done shouting she shout too.

"DISGUSTING! NEVER! " She shout, i just laugh at her reactions. XD

But im sure they both had a chemistry and they look together right? Hahaha. Im happy if they both ended up to each other.

Currently we are here in the cafeteria. Taking our launch. And im very hungry since That ert/Casanova take away my food >.<

Arrggh! I hate that ert >^<

"Can i join ?" Someone speak in our back. Since im very hungry , my mouth is fulled. So when i look back i almost choked.

"W-water!" I said as i punch my chest to catch a breath.

Tiffany panick so she get the water in our front and she gave it to me and i drink it fast. Waaaaa! I almost die >.<

"A-are you okay Sooyoung?"

"Yes im okay now Taeyeon. Sure sit." I said and smile at her. She smile back and sit beside at me.

So our position is im in their middle. Im jus really surprised. Who will not surprised if you will saw a angel in your front?

Yeah ! Taeyon is so very pretty. She's quite small but she is so white and she has a gummy smile and brown eyes, kissable lips.

She's so pretty.

"Oh Tiffany this is Taeyeon. Taeyeon this is Tiffany." I intoduce their seves to each other.

They exchange a smule and extend their hands. And there, we just chitchat and what you called 'girls talk'.

We are laughing and happily enjoying our girls talk. We knew more about Taeyeon.

And she knew about us. Were like a bestfriends. Hahaha! Im so happy :D

"So you are EXO Personal assistant right?" Taeyeon sudden asked. I choked even im not eating anything.

How did she know? Oh maybe she heard it when Chen announced it.

"Umm. . Y-yes." I said shyly.

"How did you know?" Tiffany asked at her.

"Sehun said to me." She said. Woah? Sehun the ert said that to her?

Is she one if Sehun girls? I wish not or else i will might kill Sehun. >^<

" Are you one of Sehun girls?" Because my bestfriend is half nosy and half curious , she asked that thing to Taeyeon -___

- Taeyet on shook her head then she laugh. What's funny?

"No. Hahaha. Im Sehun cousin." She said that cause our Tiffany eyes widen.

Whaaat? She is sehun cousin? Weh? Is this for real? Omo! >.<

"Yes, he is my cousin . .unfortunately." We laugh when she said the last part. Haha. XD

*RIINGGGGGGGGGG!*

"Oh its time to go to class." Taeyeon said then she smile to us.

Hayy! I cant believe that this girl in our front is Sehun the ert cousin? >.< Anyway their genes is good.

They both pretty and handsome. :) We bid a goodbye to Taeyeon and we went to our classroom.

Anyway my headache is gone. Haha i hope it will not comeback. ^^

[In The Classroom]

We are currently making our house modeling in science.

Whoo! First, i draw.what design in my house. Then the materials i ready a while ago is now im using it.

Its a little bit hard but i can do this. Focus right? And i need to finish this because this is our dream house of our family.

If Appa and Omma will not die i will show them this. *sigh* I miss them. When i looked at Tiffany , she's busy making her house.

Haha. Obviously color pink ^^ After that i almost done. Oh its time to help the teachers.

Remember im a shcolar here and also a student assistant here in campus.

"Fany i need to go." I said to her.

"Oh do you want me to help you ?" She asked but of course i shook my head. I can do it.

"No, thanks i need to go sis." I said and i bid a goodbye to my kind pretty pink monster bestfriend forever. XD

I slung my bag in my shoulder and lift the house model. *

***

Im walking in the corridor. Hmmp. 10 minutes before dismissal time.

Oh im here now. I waljks toward in the laboratory. Huh? Its open a little bit. And there's a bottle under the door.

So messy! Im just pick it up later if im put it there.

"Woah, easy honey." Ha? What was that? Its like i heard someone talk and i heard a moan. Huh? I went inside slowly.

Dont tell me its a ghost. Ouch! My headache back. >.< I feel dizzy now.

"Woah! Youre such a good kisser baby," Haaa? Kisser? Is there a ghost? Waaaa!! I need to get out of here >.<

I turn my head right and i saw sonething. Huh? I walks toward in that slowly.

I pulled the curtain and when i saw what's that my eyes widen. O_____O

"Who are you idiot?" The girl said . Disgustinggggggg >.< Do you know what i saw?

Sehun the ert casanova is kissing torridly the girl who like her face is coloring book because she's full of makeup. -__-

What he's doing here? Instead he's in his room studying he's here making out to this girl >.< I dont know but my blood risen up.

-__-# I put in the ground my house modeling.

"Oh Sooyoung you want too?" He said with a husky voice. Yuck! And because of that.

*BLAAAAAG!*

"Woah! Why did you do that ?!" Sehun shout while clutching his right eye that i punched. He's very ert.

Did he think im one of his girls? Neveeer! >.<

"What did you do to my baby?!" The girl panicked as she fan herself. Stop! She want a punched too?

"Baby?! Is he a infant?! You want too a punched!" I shout at her but the punched part is joke unless she do something bad to me.

:) I think the girl scare and she run fast .

*BLAAAAAAKKKK!*

"M-my house modeling?!" The girl stomp my house modeling and she just run out of here. Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh! >.<

She really want to taste my punched, but before i catch her she went outside and lock the door. Waaaaaa! >.<

I run toward the door to ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter