Chapter 12

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

Tiffany is searching Sooyoung in whole campus.

But unfortunately she didnt know where she is. She think maybe Sooyoung is in EXO favorite hang-out.

She went to the leisure room where EXO is always there. She knock in the door.

*TOK TOK TOK ! *

Someone opened the door.

" Oh Tiffany , Hello. " Xiumin greet as she saw Tiffany. Tiffany smile.

" Is Sooyoung is there ? " She asked to Xiumin. He scratch his head because he disnt know.

" Hmm.She is not here eh . " He reply. Tiffany pout .

" Ahm. Do you where she is ? " Tiffany asked again.

" I---" Xiumin cut off when Chanyeol suddenly appear in Xiumin back so Chanyeol is in Tiffany front.

Tiffany mood sudden change. She is irritating to this guy because he's a jerk and Chanyeol always called her MEGAPHONE GIRL.

" We dont know where she is. " Chanyeol smile teasingly.

" Am i talking to you ? " Tiffany said in cold tone.

" So who is you talking ? " Chanyeol said still with a teasingly smile.

" Xiumin. Jerk ! " Tiffany rolled her eyes. Xiumin laugh because Chanyeol is loses to this girl. Chanyeol just laugh.

" You are really Megaphone girl. " Chanyeol said , Tiffany just stuck out her tounge.

[PLUG: Please read ' 15 SIGNS THAT HE HAS A FEELINGS FOR YOU' That is Chanyeol and Tiffany story. Please read it.

Just visit my profile and you will see my stories there. Thank you readers :*]

" Is she really that ? "

" She's so pretty ! "

" That plain nerd ? Is she really that ? "

" OMO ! Im still cant believe. " Xiumin, Chanyeol and Tiffany heard the gossip of the people and they got curious.

" What are they talking about ? " Xiumin asked out of curiosity.

" Tiffany ! " They surprised when soneone shout in their behind. They looked at who shout and they see Taeyeon running toward at them.

" Oh Taeyeon ? Do you know where's Sooyoung ? " Tiffany asked when Taeyeon is on their front.

" She's with Chen. Chen also said we all go to the leisure room . " Taeyeon said then she linked her arms to Tiffany arms.

Then they went inside.

"Hello ChanChan, Hello Xiumin. " Taeyeon greet before they went inside to the leisure room.

Chanyeol and Xiumin went inside the room too.

[A/N: Leisure room- favorite hang-out room of EXO. ]

" HELLO BABY BAAAACCOOON! " Taeyeon shout as she see Baekhyun watching in the couch.

Baekhyun surprised. Baekhyun want to escape but its too late. Taeyeon already sitted in his side and she linked her arms around Baekhyun.

" Waaaaa! Stay away from me Taeyeooon ! -__- " Baekhyun complain but aeyeon is like a koala who stick at Baekhyun.

" I dont want. ^____^ " Taeyeon said cutely.

Inside the leisure room.

Suho is reading a book in the table , busy studying. D.O and Xiumin is cooking in the small kitchen of the room.

Baekhyun , Kris, Kai and Sehun is sitting in the couch watching TV. Tiffany sitting beside Kris.

Taeyeon is sitting beside Baekhyun. Lay is obviously sleeping in the water bed.

While Chanyeol, Tao , and Luhan is playing billiards. That is their leisure room.

For them, its their living room if they get bored in the classes.

" Is Sooyoung know about this room ? " Tiffany sudden asked as she examine the room.

" Oh we forget to tell this to noona, what if she get mad ? " D.O scare as he think if Sooyoung will get mad at them.

" So what ? " Kai said .

" Tsk . Where are they ? They took so long. " Kris said as he take a look at his wristwatch.

*****

" Chen why are they all looking at me ? " Sooyoung whisper to Chen.

" Haha. Because youre so pretty. " Chen whisper to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter