Feelings between Bestfriend

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

"Sehuun!" I surprise when Luhan suddenly punched Sehun in the face. I run towards to Sehun to see him if he is okay. But unfortunately not, because there's a blood in his side lips. Sehun stood up and he grabbed Luhan collar.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MEN?!" Sehun yell at him. But Luhan pushed Sehun.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO SOOYOUNG?!"Luhan shout at him too but Sehun just smirk.

Oh no! What should i do? Both of their faces is angry. Why Luhan is mad at him when Sehun is only help me?! 

"COULD YOU PLEASE BOTH SHUT UP!!" I didnt hold myself. I shout. They both looked at me.

I took off Sehun uniform and i give it to him. Then i looked at Luhan.

"YOU! WHY DID YOU PUNCHED SEHUN?!" >"< I asked to him. I know Luhan. He didnt do something with no reasons. But what is the reason?

"B-B-Because?" Luhan is stuttering. Me and Luhan suddenly looked at Sehun who laughing.

"No need to worry Luhan, I didnt do something to P.A. . Do you think i will do that to like her? Duhh! "

He said those words while he wearing his uniform.

Ouch :/ Why i9 feel something hurt when he said those words? Its not that i want to do that to him! EWWW! >"<

Its just like he saw me as a ugly creature. Waaaaa! vWhat are you saying Sooyoung?

"I have to go. You two are just wasting my precious time." He said then he went outside and he gone in  our front.

"Lulu!"

"W-what?!"

"Am i ugly?"

"W-what?!"

I palmed my face because i annoyed to my self asking like that. Waaa >.<

"N-nothing!!!" >.< Oh i forgot! Tsk! Youre dead Luhan ! You need to explain. >'<

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ouchhhhhhh! Stop sooyoungieee XD Hahaha!" Luhan shout while laughing.

Where do you saw a person laughing even hurting them? Hahaha. Weird Lulu.

Do you know what i do to Luhan? Im just jump to his back then i climb and i bite his ear. Whahaha! XD

I only bite Luhan lightly not hard. We are really like this. :)

If he has a fault to me and he will not saying the truth i will climb in his back and bite his ear.

But if im the one, he will not jump in my back, he will lift me and he will just throw me anywhere he like. He is brute right? -____-

"I will not stop if you didnt say why did you punched that casanova?!" I said then i bite again his ear and i climb higher too.

He hold my arms and he is jumping.

"Waaaa! Hahaha! I wont! So please get out in my back before i throw you! Hahaha!"

"Waaa! No i wont! "

"Hahaha okay! " He jump and jump so i will took off to his back but because im koala i didnt let go of him. XD

"YOU TWO KIDS! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!"

Oh no! We surprised because the janitor shout to us while he is in the door of the lab.

We both looked at ahjussi janitor but im still didnt go down n Luhan back.

"AR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter