Chapter 26

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that, we are walking back home now. Im so happy. I cant explain why.

Ive been glancing a several times to Luhan. He's smiling like an idiot but he's still handsome.

And no one are dare to talk , just silence is covering us. Awkward.

" H-hey. What's wrong ? " i asked. Im going to be deaf in this silence. He sudden look at me and smile.

" i-i still can't believe that we are official couple now. " he blurted then i saw him blush again.

I only chuckle , me too i still can't believe that we are a couple now. I feel my cheeks i burning. >\\\\\\\\\\<

I just smile as my response. Then i feel he hold my hand and he entwined his fingers on mine.

waaaa! I feel there's a electric current flowing in my body when he touch my hand. I look at him and i saw him blushing and smiling.

" Im going to tell them that we are already a couple. "

******

[ NO ONE POINT OF VIEW ]

" What with that hand ? " Sehun point the hands of Sooyoung and Luhan that still holding.

They are all in living room except Baekhyun who they dont know where he is. All eyes are on them and asking.

" Umm, guys i have to tell you something about us. " Luhan started and smile.

He is about to speak when Sehun interrupt him by standing. They all look at Sehun with curious look.

Sehun looked at the ceiling and suddenly laugh. They are wondering why Sehun is weird now.

Then Sehun look at Luhan and Sooyoung.

" I have to go. " He said then he stormed out of the house. They tried to call him but Sehun is fast.

" What's wrong with him ? " Lay said and he look at Luhan.

" Continued ? "

" Ah, Guys we are a official couple now." Luhan said then he smile and you will see on his face that he is blushing.

Sooyoung bow her head. She is getting nervous on what the boys will said to her. But no voices she heard so she lift her head up.

All are smiling except Kai who blank expression and Kyungsoo who pouting. Kris stood up and tapped Luhan shoulder.

" Congrats Bro, take care of her or else. " Kris said then he gave Luhan a death glare and they ended up laughing.

" Noona! " Kyungsoo call Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at Kyungsoo who pouting and his arms are on his chest.

" I like you but Luhan get you already. " Kyungsoo said with sad eyes. Sooyoung surprise at Kyungsoo sudden confessioned.

Until Kyungsoo reaction change, it turns to Smiling face.

" Im happy for you but you will still my Noona. " He said then he give a gummy smile.

" Of course you will still my Dongsaengie. " She said and smile too.

" And i'll be yoiur hyung. "

Luhan sudden said but Kyungsoo give him a death glare and they all ended up laughing except Kai who watching Sooyoung with a blank expression.

" . Dont cry Kai , stop your traitor tears to fall. But its so hurt. * Kai thought, he just close his eyes and pretending to sleep.

He knows that no one dare to wake up him when he is sleeping.

****

[ KIM TAEYEON POINT OF VIEW ]

" Hmmm, how much is this miss ? " I asked and point the fish cake.

" 10 won " She said.

" Give me one. " I said , i give her money and she give me a fish cake. wow! Yummy! delicious.

Are you curious where i am ? Im in the public market that im only twice went it in a year.

My parents is so strict that when im leaving in our house , i always have a bodyguard in my back.

No ones know me because my clothes are far away from my usual clothes.

Im just wearing a cap with a sun glasses and skinny jeans and on the top is printed animal white t-shirt and im also wearing a blue leather jacket.

For short, disguise. Why im doing this ? Nothing. I just find it funny and adventurous.

Im free! Hahaha. I look at my wristwatch, its already 9:26 pm.

Im sure my bodyguards is searching me now. Hihihi ^^

Im also waiting for Baekhyun text but i didnt receive even one.

Maybe he's busy. Im about to bite my fish cakes that im always craving when my phone ring.

Arrgggh! Interrupter. I get my phone from my pocket and answer it. I didnt dare to look at the id caller.

" WHAT ?! "

/ Kyah! My cousin shorty who really loved Baekhyun. Youre so ugly. /

Is this Sehun ? Arrrgh! I really hate him for calling me always a shorty. Hmmmp. Wait, his voice is sound drunk ?

" If you just interrupting me, i will ended the call you jerk. " I said and i hang up. Hmmmmp.

Then i looked at my fish cake and ready to eat when my phone ring again. Waaaa! Wretch.

" WHAT ?! "

" Mam taeyeon , Mr. Oh is really drunk and he make trouble here in the bar. Would you please come here. Thank you mam, "

I heard a girl voice then she hang up. So he really drunk. What is the reason why he is drinking again ? That cassanova. Psh.

******

At the ****** club.

" mam, this way. " The girl crew here in Sehun bar lead me the way where's my bastard cousin is.

I think this is the girl that i talk earlier.He point a man who his head is landing on the table and so many bottles of alcohol are in the table. Look messy.

And there's so many girls are in his side who flirting with him. I nodded and walks toward the table.

" Kyah ! Sehun! " I shout to him. The girls who like a clown look at me with a disgust look.

As if i care. I smack Sehun head so he will wake up but still sleeping.

" Hey you old fashioned girl, keep away from our boyfriend. " The girl said and she rolled her eyes.

If you will stop i will poke your eyes. I take off my cap and smile at her with full of sarcasm.

" If you will not stay away from my cousin you will see what you didnt want to see. " I said then i smirked. I heard them gasps and widened their eyes.

" OMG! Its Ms. Taeyeon. Were sorry. " She said and they all bowed and stormed out from our front.

After they gone in my beautiful eyes i sit beside Sehun.

" Hey, Couz ? " I poke his face , he slowly opened his eyes and smile. But i know its fake.

" You know youre really interrupter. " I hissed then i rolled my eyes . He only laugh.

" why are you drinking, huh ? " I asked but instead answering my question he said something. Weird, but i guess i know what's the reason.

" Am i ugly ? " He asked. Im not speaking just looking at him. I can see in his eyes that there's a sad.

" Haha. Luhan have her now. " He said in a sad tone.

" Were not ugly, none in our genes our ugly. Were just slow and fool. " I said and we both laugh, until i heard him sobbing.

" Don't cry. " I hugged hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter