Having fun with your enemy's.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a boring day for them. Besides its a weekend and they have nothing to do. They are just sitting in the sofa.

'Where's noona?'D.o suddenly asked in nowhere.

'She's in her room,maybe?'Lay asked then he burried his face in the sofa.

D.O stood up then he walked to Sooyoung room.Its open so he enter then he giggle to see Sooyoung sleeping style.

*She's so cute*D.O think he walked towards then he get the blanket and cover it to Sooyoung.

'Sleepwell noona'D.O said then he tap Sooyoung head and he went outside.

*******

'WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?!'Chanyeol shout suddenly because of boredness.

'What about a clubbing?'Sehun request then he crooked a smile.Baekhyun throw him a pillow.

'Youre a certified cassanova ! 'Baekhyun said then he rolled his eyes.

 Sooyoung suddenly awake.Then she heard a groaning tummy.

'Tsk! You  need to eat!'She said then she tap her tummy.She went outside then she see the boys burried their self in the sofa.

She walked toward to the boys.

'Are you all bored?'She asked they all nod.

'Sooyoung do you know a place that we cannot bored?'Tao asked then he pout.Sehun raise his hand stood.

'I said club! Its not boring there'Sehun said then he crooked a smile again.

'What club? Its so bored there. You will only see a dark and heard so loud music'She said .

'Of course its club! Tsk idiot'Sehun said then he sit again.

'Tsk! You will only do there is drink and get drunk. Its bad influence to all of you'She said then widely smile.

'Guys be ready! I will bring you to the place that wonderful and its really fun'She said.

******

In amusement park.

'So this is the place that you said?'Kris asked coldly then he raise his eyebrow when he looked at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nod and smile widely.She walked toward and stop in the front of the entrance of the amusement park.

She turn back and face the poker face of the boys except D.O who smiling widely because its so wonderful and he is excited to ride

in roller coaster.

'Yes! This is the place that i said. Inside im sure you will enjoy it'She said proudly .

She suggest this place because it is the most memorable place that she's with her parents.

'I bet its not enjoyable. Sehun is right , i think its more enjoy in the Club'Baekhyun said in bored tone.Sehun eyes get shine.

'No its more enjoyable here!'She said . She block Baekhyun,Kris ,Sehunand Kai that was about to go.

'Lets make a bet,if you four did not enjoy in amusement park you will request me anything and i will do that but if you all enjoy you

all will treat me in the restaurant'She said then she lift up her chin like she's proud.

Sehun crooked a ert smile then he walks toward Sooyoung.Then he lean forward ,a very close .

'Really? What if. . 'He said then he looked at Sooyoung directly with a killer smile.

Sooyoung feel nervous and her cheeks got blush.Then Sehun eyes rolled down to her chest.

Sooyoung didnt think twice she do what she should do to a ert like him.

BUGGGGGGGGSSSSHHHH!!

'Arrgh! Why did you do that?!'Sehun yell at her while he cover his right eye that Sooyoung punch.

'ert!'She said then the others boy just laugh when they saw the scene.

'Argh! If my face ruin because of you ,you are really dead to me P.A!'He said still rubbing his right eye.

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. The four boys deal to Sooyoung bet then they enter the amusement with a different expression.


******

'So what are we going to do?'Suho asked. They all standing on the front of Car Bump. Its all car bumping each other.

It is one of Sooyoung favorite ride here in Amusement park.

 

When they all watching the people riding it,they feel excite mostly Baekhyun. He is laughing when he saw the car bumping.

'So lets all ride !'Sooyoung said excitedly. They are all 13 exactly ,so it means 2 in one car but they all 13.

Because the boys is Ignorant here like its their first time here which is true.LOL! So Sooyoung is take the one car only.

The partner is here:

Xiumin and Chen

Suho and Lay

Kris and Tao

Kai and D.O

Chanyeol and Baekhyun

Luhan and Sehun

Sooyoung only.

So they all ride the car. At first,they all didnt know how to. But when it long,they learned atlast.

Sooyoung loves this ride so she is experienced much.

Sooyoung start to drive ,she drive so fast that no one can bump her while the boys are watching her with hanging mouth because

of amaze.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol is arguing who's the one who drive.Because Chanyeol is always bullied Baekhyun.He won.

So now,he didnt know how to drive it.They are laughing when they bump in another car.

They lift up theyre head and look at the car.

'So you want a bumping ah?'Suho said then Lay put his hand in the air.

They both gulp because they know Suho and Lay is innocent but when it comes to fight they are always ready.

BaekYeol shout then they drive fast while SuLay chasing them.

In the other corner,Tao and Kris is driving silently.Because Kris is not ignorant like them.

'Ahh!Your amazing hyung.'Tao said cheerfully .Kris smile then his eye catch Sooyoung far away on his front.

He see Sooyoung teaching Xiumin and Chen to drive.Then after that,Sooyoung drive again and bump who she see.

'SOOYOUNG!'Kris shout.Sooyoung quickly look at him then she drive toward Kris.Tao get curious.

'Why?'Sooyoung asked curious when she's in front of Kris and Tao car.

'Teach us how to drive 'Kris suddenl said but in low voice but his coldness didnt gone.

'I thought you kn--'Tao cut off when Kris drive again and its fast. He turn his head around and see Sooyoung behind.

*tsk! I really hate it.Everytime she look at me ,my heart always beating so fast*Kris thought.

*Tsk! I thought im the only one who felt this toward her*Tao thought while he's looking at Kris.

They just drive and bumping all the cars then they laugh. Sooyoung drive again,she stop when she look at all the boys.

She saw them laughing and it looks they are enjoying the moment here.

*Im sure win to our bet*She thought and smile.

She was about to drive again when someone bump her and her glasses fall down.She took it and wear it.

She turn around to see who's bumo her.

'Ah Hello miss'The guy said.She didnt know him so she just ignore it but the guy just following her.

'Hahaha! This is so fun'D.O yell even he is not the one who driving.Its Kai.

He laugh when he realize that D.O is really a childish.

His eyes catch Sooyoung who look uncomfortable to the guy following her.

He didnt think twice ,he drive fast towards them while D.O surprise.

'Hello miss! May i know your name ?!'The guy asked again but Sooyoung still ignoring him.

Until someone bump to the guy car.Its big impact that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter