Chapter 13

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You want Soo ? "

Baekhyun led many food to Sooyoung. Sooyoung all accept it and she all eat that without refusing.

She's a definitely a Food Monster. XD

" Hahaha. Youre so glutton Soo. " Tao said then he laugh and he drink his soda in can.

Currently , its break time in whole campus and they are all in the leisure room to eat.

They are sitting in the long table.

Their position is this :

       CN TY BH SY TF LH. D.O 

SH

       CH KS KA. LY XM TA SH

[A/N: Please understand that ? XD ]

Sooyoung notice that Baekhyun is still staring at her face. She's getting uneasy , so she looked at Baekhyun.

" Did i have a dirt in my face ? " Sooyoung asked to Baekhyun. Baekhyun came back to his sense and he get blush.

" N-nothing . Youre so beautiful Sooyoung. " Baekhyun said while his eyes still glued at sooyoung face.

Sooyoung blushed , she just smile and cobtinued eating agin.

Because Baekhyun is still focused on Sooyoung , there's a girl is simply jealous.

Yes. Its Taeyeon. Remember, she is in Baekhyun side.

She just focused her self in the food because she dont want to notice the others that she's getting jealous to her friend.

****

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW ]

Whoooo ! ^__^ Im happy because the people notice my changed and im also flattered to their compliments. Hihihi ^^

But honestly, im still want the old me.

Who wearing a glasses and a wavy curly hair ? Haay.

We are now in the house. I looked at my wristwatch , oh its 10:32 pm. Aaay ! I forgot to throw the garbage.

Aish. I stood up in my bed and went outside. Ooh! Its o quiet.

Maybe the boys is already sleeping now .

I went to the kitchen and get the garbage in the trash can and i put it on the black plastic bag.

I wear my slippers and i also wear a jacket. Its so cold. Hihihi ^^

My eye catch a dim light in the left.

I walk toward to the living room and i see Sehun is sleeping while holding a books on his left hand and pencil on his right hand.

His head is laying on the table. I get a blanket in the cabinet then i cover to his body. Hahaha.

He's sleeping peacefully. Hihihi. I hope youre sleeping forever. Joke. >//////<

DUB DB DUB DUB DUB DUB.

Weird ? >////////<

I went outside and i walk toward in the big trash can in the back yard and i throw the garbage.

Whooo ! Done! ^^

" Psst. "

Whoa ? What's that ? Huh ?

" Psst. "

Huh ? I turn around and search where that sound from .

But there's no people. Waaaa! I quickly run but because im idiot , i slipped in the branch of the tree.

" Tsk ! My . >^< " I said as i clutch my . It hurts you know ?!

" Psst! Sooyoung ! " Huh ? Someone called my name ? I lift my head up and i see Lay in the outside.

" Huh ? Its already night. Why are you still in outside ? " I asked as i stood up and i walked toward at him. He riding a bicycle.

" Tsk. Its great to ride a bicycle if night. Want a ride ? " Lay asked then he smile. Wow! Cute dimple ^^

You know, sort of im close to this guy. He is always sleeping so i havent talked to him.

" No. Its already night. Go inside. " I said then im about to walk inside when he say a words that i cannot refuse.

" Haay. Im about to eat a ice cream. Psh. Okay. " He said .

" Naah ! Lets go ! "

I said then i ride in the back of the bicycle. Hahaha. Sorry im a food lover ^^

****

Im just riding on his back while he is driving. We go around in this village. Whoo ! He right. its great to ride a bicycle when its night. ^^

As his promise, Oh i remember its not a promise i just insist him to buy me a ice cream in the convenience store. Waaaa! My ice cream.

Then he buy me. Whooo ! ^___^ We hang-out in the park first so may we eat our ice cream.

" Its so delicious. " I said as i the ice cream. I heard Lay chuckles.

" Are you not concern in your figure ? " He asked.

" No. I dont care if im fat or skinny. The important is i loved to eat. " I said.

That's true. I dont really care about my figure and to my face. So when Chen changed me, i just first saw my self as a person.

" Haha. Youre different from the girls i know. Usually they are being concious if there's fat added in their body but you. . Haha. Youre different."

" Thank you. " I said then i again my ice cream.

" Soo may i asked you ? " Lay asked. I nod while my ice cream and looking at the night sky.

" What if we all fell inlove to you , who will you choose ? "

1% --------- 10%

Sort of my brain is so slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter