Chapter 19

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

Three days later.

The campus is getting more busy to organize the school festval and most the speacial night that Mr and Ms Neungok Campus will dances.

The students too is starting to vote their type to be a Ms. Neungok Campus and Mr. Neungok Campus.

While Sooyoung is being depressed since its her first time to be the main center of the news in the school.

She is currently in library. Studying and at the same time refreahing her brain.

" *sigh* "

She heave a sigh then she continued to read. While she reading , she suddenly heard a voices that capture her attention.

" Wow! I cant believe that Mr. Certified Cassanova has changes. "

She turn around then she stood and simply sneaked out behind in the bookshelf.

She cover her face by book that she holding and simply eavesdropping.

" Huh ? S-Sehun is reading a books ? " Sooyoung asked disbelief in her self.

She only just saw Sehun is reading a chemistry book , he is sitting in the table and in his front a three flirty girls interrupting him.

" Haha. Yes, sort of. " He said then he continued to read again.

" Psh. Come on honey let's go let's make some fun. " The other girl said and she lean on in the table and face Sehun.

" Haha. I told ya honey ive changed . " He said then he chuckles.

Sooyoung and the flirty girls in his front shocked and surprise when they heard those words.

" What the eff. Come back to sense Honey ! Let's hang out ! "

The third girl said in irritated tone then she lean on to Sehun and she about to kiss Sehun when Sooyoung interrupt them.

" As far as i know, this is place for the people who reading not to the girls like you who just fling. " Sooyoung said then she walk toward at the girls.

The girls surprised at Sooyoung sudden appear. Sehun quite surprised but he smile instead.

" Who are you ? " The girls said and she lift her chin up but Sooyoung didnt move backward.

" You dont need to know me , please dont interrup him to study. If i were you just go outside before i call a teachers. " Sooyoung smile then she put

her arms crossed out. The girls hold their irritation and annoyed and they just go outiside.

" Haha. Wow! Are you jealous ? " Sehun suddenly said and he crooked a smile. Sooyoung widen her eyes .

" IM NOT JEALOUS. JEALOUS YOUR FACE! " She suddenly shout that causes the teacher in the library scold her.

" Sorry mam. " She aplogizes and she bow. Sehun chuckles , Sooyoung rolled her eyes and she sit in her seat earlier.

Sehun stood up and he sit beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung surprised at the same time annoyed.

" Why are you here ? " She asked irritated.

" Oh minimize your voice Soo. " He said then chuckles. Sooyoung rolled her eyes then she looked at her book.

" Admit it, are you jealous ? " Sehun whisper to her ears. She shivers and at tge same time freeze after she heard Sehun y voice.

" Jealous your face. " She hissed but she's still looking at her book.

" Haha. Okay. "

" Please move . " Sooyoung said to him.

" What if I dont want, i want to be on your side only. " Sehun said and he looked at his book.

Sooyoung suddenly looked at Sehun. She feel again the weird feelings . Weird in her stomach.

Her hearting is beating faster and she also shaking.

" Look cockroaches! " Sehun play a prank. He throw a fake cockroaches to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung hates Cockroaches. She surprised and she squeal when she see a cockroaches in her lap. Sehun just laughing looking at Sooyoung.

" Haha. Stop its just only a fake cockroaches. " Sehun said still holding his laughter.

Sooyoung bit her lips and suddenly Sehun accept from Sooyoung.

" Hey you two! Second warning. Please quiet. " The teacher scold them.

Sooyoung simply punch Sehun in the arms to say that dont bug her or else. But Sehun as stubborn he continue to bugging Sooyoung.

" Ouch! Youre amazona. " Sehun said while laughing and clutching his arms.

" Psh. ert, Feeling, Cassanova. ! " Sooyoung whisper to him then she stood and went outside.

Sehun left there dumbfound. His heart is racing after Sooyoung whisper to his ears.

****

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

Arrggh! That Cassanova slash ert slash Jerk slash Feeling. Waaaaaa! I hate him. Supeeeer. >^<

Currently, im here in the rooftop again. Im sitting in he railing. Whaha. Im not afraid to fall down, im used to it to sit here.

And i want see Im Eunye again. I feel i saw an angel and at the same time nimps.

Wow! I want to see her again. ^___^ Psh. I hate this feeling. My heart is so weird.

Beating so fast and i feel something weird in my stomach.

Waaaaa! Do i need to check up ? Maybe i have a sick ? *sigh*

I touch my both cheeks, its both burning. Not in fever, i dont know. Maybe im blushing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter