Chapter 29

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay princess, i will go home now. " Kai said as he hung up the phone. The one Kai talked earlier is Sooyoung. Its already 9:45 pm.

They calling Sooyoung princess. Its Kai idea. He's from the club with his gang mates, and didhave fun.

His heart is still broken but for Sooyoung happiness, he can forget his feelings. He think its better if they would just be a beatfriend, nothing awkward.

Because Kai dont like driving cars, he is just walking to train station.

While walking he feel audden excite, he didnt know why.

When he's already on the train station, he get a ticket and just waiting for the station to stop in his front. He's a little bit tipsy.

" Argh! My head. " He hissed as he feel a ache in his temple. Something pushed him to look straight.

As he looked straight, his eyes widen as his heart also beat so fast.

" EunYe ? " As he said that name the train exactly came and block the girl he looking at the other street.

He quickly run in the stairs and went down in the other street where he saw her.

His eyes search for her, everywhere. He is pushing the other people just to find her but failed. He heave a sighed as he feel its only his imagination.

He's a little bit tipsy and maybe he's just imagining someone. He turned around as he shooking his head, maybe he's just drunk.

But when he turn around, he see her inside the train.

" EUNYE !! " He shout as he run following the train but the train start the engine. He is catching his breath as he didnt follow the train.

" That is EunYe ! I saw her but she's already died ! But i really saw her. " He said as he catching his breath. Could it be ?

***

Tao is walking alone in the night cold street going back home.

Sooyoung called him and he need to go home. Suddenly, someone block his way.

He looked straight at the peraon who block his way. His heart beat faster but hatred increasing on his heart.

" Tao ! Can we talk ? " Tao just continued to walked , ignoring her. He put his hands on his pocket , acting cool.

" TAO-TAO ! " She shout, Tao stopped when he heard that nickname that she.made for him.

" Please just talk with me ? " She said, Tao still using a poker face.

" What for ? " He said coldly.

" Listen to me. If you see me as pathetic, i will be just to get you back. " She said, taking a confidence. He chuckle at her words.

" Then be. I dont care. The pain i felt before is enough to stay away from you. "

He said, She wants to cried because she's hurting of what Tao said to her but she loves Tao, so she will do everything just to get him back.

" Give me a chance Tao, i will do everything. " She said, holding her tears to fall down. Tao turn around and walks near to her.

He lean on exactly at her ear.

" Then do it as if you can Yuri. " He whisper, Yuri smile.

" I will. " She said.

***

" Haay, Bomi did you already call your boyfriend ? " Kyungsoo asked as he rolls in his bed.

Currently, they are talking to phone. Bomi, Kyungsoo bestfriend since elementary. He heard Bomi heave a sighed.

" I called him many times, but he's not answering it. What should i do KyungKyung? " Bomi sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter