Chapter 23

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ XIAO LUHAN POINT OF VIEW ]

Im watching them dancing on the middle of the stage. Im sad because my proposal is delayed.

But the most im bother and sad is her smile. That smile that she showing to Sehun is different from the smile that she.showing to me.

Yes, i failed. Sehun is Mr. Neungok Campus and partner to Sooyoung.

I should be happy to my bestfriends right ? But i feel is different. Its hurt. Its really hurt.

Those smile and looks. Its different. Is Sooyoung has something to him ?

Nooo! This cant be. Please no. I shook my head so that thought will gone.

Then the song ended. Haay. I cant hold my tears to fall down. I turn around and start to walk.

I wipe my tears that falling into my cheeks. Psh, so gay. And now im in the outside of the school.

Psh!

* BOOOOOGSSH! *

Ouch. My back. I suddenly fell in the ground when someone bumped me. Aish! Badtrip :/

" Waaa! My keroro ! " I lift my head up and i see a girl in my front. Her back is facing me, and it looks that she searching for something.

" Umm excuse me miss, " I cut off when she turn around and face me. Im quite surprise.

She's pretty , innocent. Wait, she's the one who sing the song earlier in the school stage.

" Waaa. My keroro. Where's that ? Uggh! " She turn around again and continue to search.

Keroro? Is that a green little frog . That is cartoon right ?

" Huh ? Keroro ? Is that a little big eyes green frog ? " I asked.

* BOOOGGGSSH! *

" Waaa! Let go of my hair! " I said as i hold her both hand that she suddenly pulled.

" Its not a big eyes green frog . ITS A FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL FROG !! " She yell at me. Waa. This girl is different ?

" SEOHYUN! WE HAVE TO GO ! "

Someone shout that and she let go of my hand. I looked at her as i fixed my hair.

" Waaaaa! I need to find it! " She said in panicked and still searching it. So her name is Seohyun ?

" SEOHYUN ! LET'S GO ! " I looked at where that voice from.

I saw a one aged woman and aged man inside the van. Then i looked at Seohyun, she sigh then she run .

When she is get inside , she open the window of the van and she shout at me.

" KYAH ! OPPA PLEASE FIND A KEYCHAIN KERORO THERE ! I WILL COME BACK. THANK YOU! "

Then she close the window and the van go away.

" Psh, keroro. " I said then i just shook my head and start to walk but i stop when i steppin something.

I looked down, Haha. So this is the keroro that she said. I pick it and i looked at this cute thing.

Its a small keroro keychain and it named Seohyun. Haha. What a funny , childish girl ? Well, i guess im older than her in one year.

She remind of me of  Sooyoung. Haay. Sooyoungie. :(

*****

[ CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW ]

" I love you. . "

Huh ? What did he say ? Did he said i love you ? To me ?

DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB

Waaaaa ! He quite surprise , then he looked away.

" Huh ? W-what did you say ? " I asked to clear what he said. He looked at me. Waa. Those looked , that i feel im gonna melt. >///////<

" I said youre so ugly. " He said then he looked away again. Hmmmp. I stomp his feet, he simply howled in pain.

" Ouch, why did you do that ? " He whisper and trying to smile . Haha. You should see his face ? He's so funny ! HAHAHA.

" Because youre so ugly too. " I whispered back then i giggle. Haha. He's so funny. I looked at him, he's smiling.

"OUR MR. AND MS. NEUNGOK CAMPUS. OH SEHUN , OUR MR NEUNGOK CAMPUS AND CHOI SOOYOUN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter