Father and Son

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BYUN BAEKHYUN POINT OF VIEW]

After i narrate to this annoying girl all my problems , silent cover our atmosphere.

Well, i think even everyone cannot solve this problem. Now, she just looking at the river, she will not say anything.

Hmmmp. Useless.

"You know, im still consider you as lucky Baekhyun." I looked at her when she said those words. Lucky? In my part? What the eff is she saying?

"Lucky? What the eff are you saying?"

"Maybe , they have a reason why that is happehn. "

"Reasons? I dont want to heard any reason from them because they are just selfish."

"That's it. That is why you have a problem and until now you didnt solve it." I raise my eyebrow because i didnt understand her.

"Try to talk to them and understand why that happen. Everything has a reason."

Talk? With them? I stop when she said those words. Since when that happen, i didnt talk to my father and now i have no connections to my mother.

That word is playing in my mind.

"Do you know why i consider you lucky?" She looked at me then she smile and she looked back again to the river.

"Youre lucky because you still have chance and time to talk,hug, and kiss to your parents . You know, time is gold.

Instead we are keep that hatred in our heart because of our parents, we just take that opportunity to live with them until they have a time."

"We must taking that time to say thanks and apologize to our parents.

Yeah, your parents had make a fault to you but they are still your parents.

Understand them because life is short. If they are gone do you think you will say what you want to say to them? So take the opportunity."

Those words bugging my mind and my heart. Is it time to confront him and talk to him? But im feeling nervous.

"Thank you ." I said then i looked at the river. Maybe its time to forgive and to forget.

This girl help me in my problem and im thankful that she help me even im rude towards her.

This girl clear my mind. I guess its time.

********

When we go back home. I apologize first to my best bud. I just carry away my emotions.

I apologize to Chanyeol and he said he understand me because im idiot. Hahaha.

And next thing i do is relax myself and free my self from hatred.

Third, i went to my Father house. And there we talk. Son to Father.

Father to son.ow, were okay now.

"Dad i need to talk to you." i said serious. My dad is a joker and playful all time.

He loves joking aroun d. He look at me. Serious in eyes to eyes.

Currently,he's in his office. He close the book that his reading and he smile.

"Sure." I sitted in the chair.in the side of his table. Im so afraid and i have no coueage to do it but because of her i have.

And i want to my relationship to my father is will become allright. And one more, i miss my dad.

"Dad, im sorry." I straight forward. I said those words with full confidence. He suddenly looked at me with surprising eyes.

"Y-you call me dad?" He stuttered.

Yes, since theyre divorce i calling him old man. My tears falls down in my cheeks before i walks toward to him.

I cant hold it. I miss him so much. I walks toward him and hug him. I know for boys crying is a gay thing.

But now i dont care if someone tease me, the important is our father-son relationship will fix now.

He hugged me back and i heard him sobbing too.

"Im sorry for all i did son, for making you sadden and to have a broken family."

"I know i can be mad at you but there's a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter