Chapter 28

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW ]

" You want me to help you ? "

I asked at Luhan as i went inside in his room. He's now packing his clothes and other things in his bags.

Now is his flight. Im sad but for his dream , i cant resist it. He look at me and nod. Later we will sent him to airport and he's flying to china.

Im happy for him because he near to his dream now but at the same time im sad that he will left me. I will really miss him.

" Sooyoungie, dont cry if you want me to stay then say, i dont want to see you crying just because im leaving. " I heard he said.

I look at him curious, he smile . A sad smile. He lean on to me and wipe the tears that flowing into my cheeks.

Oh i didnt notice that im crying again ?

" Im hurting when i see you crying. " He said then he hugged me. I will really miss this hug of him. I hugged him back.

" Haha. Sorry! " I said and i chuckle. We are still hugging each other.

" You want me to stay here ? "

* BOOOGSSH ! *

I sudden break the hugged and smack his head.

" Ouch! What was that for ? " He complain and clutching his head that i smacked.

" Are you stupid ? Its for your dream , im doing it because i want you to reach your dream so no matter what happen you will become an popular idol.

Promise ? " I said as i put my hand up like a kid. He chuckle and he put his hand up like me.

" Promise for you i will. "

******

[ NO ONE POINT OF VIEW ]

[ AT INCHEON AIRPORT ]

" Hey Bro, Dont forget us when you become a popular idol! " Chanyeol said then they all laugh.

" Of course not. " Luhan said then he laugh too. Currently, they are all here in the airport , waiting for their flight. They are complete.

Sooyoung two GirllBestFriends [ Tifffany and Taeyeon ] and the 11 boys.

" Hyung , i will miss you! " Kyungsoo hugged Luhan. Awwww. Their are so cute. They like a father and son.

" Ummm, may i excuse Luhan. " Suddenly the manager that will handle Luhan interrupt their moment. They all look at manager rick.

" We have to go. " He said and Luhan nod.

One by one, Luhan hugged his bestfriends as his last farewell. He look at Tiffany and Taeyeon and he smile.

He walks toward at the two and he hugged both of them.

" I will miss you girls. Tell me if someboys are getting near to my Girlfriend. " He whisper to the two and they chuckle,

He break the hugged and least but not the least he walks toward at Sooyoung and he hugged her.

A very tight hugged that looks there's no tomorrow for them. A hug that both will miss.

" I will miss you Lulu. Take care. " Sooyoung whisper at him.

" Haay. I miss you already Sooyoungie. " He said then he pout. Sooyoung chuckle at his boyfriend childish.

She push him slight then she give Luhan a gummy smile.

" I will miss that smile. " Luhan point the curves pf Sooyoung lips.

" Take care " Luhan said and he lean on to her and he give Sooyoung a sweetest kiss that every girls dream.

A kiss in the forehead that shows love and respect. At the other side, Sehun look away as he feel his heart is breaking into pieces.

Also Baekhyun, Taeyeon look at Baekhyun and she link her arms around Baekhyun to comfort him.

" He's still love her. " Taeyeon thought as he look worried at Baekhyun.

" Bye. " Luhan hold Sooyoung both hands and he kiss this also. He look at his manager and nod.

" Guys, goodbye! Take care of Sooyoungie. I will miss you all. " Luhan said as he bid a goodbye to them.

They waves theri hands at Luhan. Luhan ruffle Sooyoung hairand smile.

" I love you. " Luhan said to her then he get his bags and wave his hands on them.

Luhan start to walk and he turn around again for last and he waves again his hand.

" I love you too Lulu. " Sooyoung shout at him and she waves her hand.

[ WU FAN POINT OF VIEW ]

So Luhan gone now , not exactly dead. Hahahah! Meanie galaxy.

Joke, he's just go in china to makes his dream come true. Well goodluck to him. We will support that deer.

" So lets go ? " Lay asked everybody. We just nod and we start to walk. My eyes catch a shop. Just not a shop.

Something inside the shop. Whoaaaa! A galaxy tshirt. Are you asking me why i like galaxy ?

Well, if Luhan dreams is to be a popular idol , me is to go to galaxy.

Im just curious and galaxy is so wonderful. If im there, maybei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter