Chapter 27

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW ]

/ I love you Sooyoung I Love You Sooyoung I Love You Sooyoung From Your Handsome Boyfriend Luhan. /

My eyes slowly opened when i heard that manly voice of him.

I sat straight and rub my eyes then i search where's that voice from.

I saw my phone is vibrating , i reached my phone and see what's happening.

/ Luhan Calling. . . /

A smile plastered in my face and i also feel my cheeks is burning.

Its good to see that you first want to see is the man you love. Hihihih ^^ Im about to accept his call but he suddenly end the call.

What this Lulu problem ? I received a message and its from Lulu too. I open it with a smile in my face.

To: Sooyoungie | From: Lulu Goodmorning pretty ^__^ Did you heard your ringtone ? HAHAHA. I did it last night and i sent in to your phone. :)) Keepsafe. Eatwell and i love you son much :** Im proud to be your boyfriend.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >//////////////////////<

IM BLUSHING SO HARD! XD YOUR DEAD TO ME LULU FOR MAKING ME BLUSH ALREADY IN THE MORNING.MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST.

HAHAHA.

Im rolling in my bed while my im covering my head by my pillow.I want to scream.

I stood up and look at the time. Its 8:23 am. I do my morning routines and after that i go first in Luhan room to check my *ehem* boyfriend. Hahaha.

I knock first in his room , but no response.

I hold the knoorknob and its opened. I went inside but he's not here.

My eyes catch a small size square paper on his side table. I dont know but my feet push me to walk and get it.

I pick it and read what is that. My heart skip a beat and im shaking also.

/ STAR IDOL ENTERTAINMENT. You want to be a popular singer or dancer call Mr. Rick. 80433-33443-34 /

Suddenly my phone vibrate.

To: Sooyoungie|From: Lulu

Dont find me. Im already in the school.

Huh? He's already in the school? What he going to do in the school in this early time ?

Hmmmp. I shook my head and put back the paper in the table.

I went outside in his room and check other boys room. They are still sleeping and Baekhyun also still didnt come back home.

I went in the kitchen to cook their breakfast. After a couple of minutes, i finish cooking.

I put the foods in the table and i quiet surprised when i saw Sehun rubbing his eyes and look mess.

" Good Morning " I greet but he only look at me and walk to the refrigerator.

Huh ? Cold ? What his problem? Im just looking at him then he sat in the chair and start eating.

" Hey! Could you please wait the others? " I said, he let go the fork and he look at me.

My heart beat fast. His eyes is saying something.

Sadness and hurt? Huh ? He stood and he went out to the kitchen. Suddenly D.O came.

" Noona! They are already awake , Let's eat ? " He said , i smiled as my response. Something bothering in my mind also my heart.

******

AT THE SCHOOL.

Im getting uneasy since i enter this school , all eyes are on me.

I heard a gossip about me. I surprised when someone hug me in my back.

" SOOYOUNG!"

To her voice, i already know her.I faced her. Her smile is so wide.

" You!Waaaaaaaaaaa! Im so happy for you Sooyoung! I laready know that you and Luhan are already a couple. " She said , i saw her eye smile.

I laugh .

" Ahh, its kinda embarrasing. " I CAN FEEL MY CHEEKS IS BURNING.

" Did our classmates know about this ? " I asked , still there's a shy in my voice. Tiffany link in my arms and we walks to our room.

" Not only our classmates, Whole students in the campus already knew about this.

Did you know that Luhan came here early just to announce that he had a Pretty nice dorky Girlfriend name Choi Sooyoung.

AND he is so proud of that. "

Did Lulu did that? My cheeks is burning. That's why he came in the school so early just to announce that? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i wanrt to scream.

Did he know that im also proud to have him? Hihihihihi.

" Where's Him ? " I asked Tiffany as i came back to my senses. I really want to see him since i woke up i didnt see him.

" I dont know "

Haaaay. Where are you Lulu ? I look at the bracelet he gave to me. I always wear this everyday.

****

[ KIM TAEYEON POINT OF VIEW ]

" Hey Bacon! Wake up wake up! Brush your teeth and make a bumbble shake! Oh shake it to right , and shake it to the left and point to the east and

point to west. And point the one that you love Best. "

I singing and dancing that nursery rhyme that i learned when i was a kid. I smile after i sang that.

I singing that in HIS FRONT.

HIS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY.

I didnt attented a class and also Baekhyun. He's drunked last night.

Now he's sleeping in my house , in our guest room. Last night, i dont know if he's serious about he said or he's just brokenhearted.

About that kiss, i kissed him with full of desire and love but him, i dont know if he kissing me with feelings.

All i know is he need m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter