Chapter 16

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TIFFANY HWANG POINT OF VIEW]

Waaaa! This jerk is insane. Park Chanyeol is jerk slash idiot and crazy.

Waaa ! I really hate this jerk. He just suddenly pulled me and we go somewhere . I dont know to this jerk.

' Where we will go ? You know youre so jerk! If you will changing a clothes , why you need to pulled me. Your so jerk. you really are.

Stopping me from drinking ? Who are you my boyf----"

I cut off when he suddenly k-k-kissed me. His both hands holding my nape. And i was shocked and at the same time surprise.

I cant move , im freeze. I dont know what should i do .I taste the alcohol in his mouth. Waaaa! I need oxygen. >/////<

Until he break the kiss , i smell his breathe. Its smell alcohol but its still good smell. He looked at me , direct in eyes. I feel im melting ?.

" Your so very talkative. " He said and he rolled his eyes then he dragged me again somewhere.

Waaaaaa! This jerk. It looks that scene is just nothing on him. Waaaaaaaa! I hate him ! >^<

*BLAAGKKK!*

" OUCH ! Ouch ! " He howled in pain. Haha! I just kick him in his sensitive part. XD He turn around and looked at me.

" What was that for ? " He asked annoyed. I smile.

" For kissing me, you Jerk. ! " I said and i punched him again in his tummy. Then i go away from that jerk.

*****

[PARK CHANYEOL POINT OF VIEW]

" Ouch! Ouch ! " I howled in pain that this megaphobe girl kicked me in my *toooooooot* part.

If i didnt give a baby to my future wife , im going her to be my WIFE. XD

" For kissing me, you jerk! " She said after she smile. I feel i stunned when she smile. I feel she's so very hot and pretty.

So because of that , i didnt notice that she punched me again. OUCCCHHHH! That was hurt! >^<

Then i didnt notice that she's gone. I tried to search her but because there's so many people i didnt find that megaphone girl.

Psh. That kissed ? Its just a accident.

There's a mafia in our front that whispering and looking a Tiffany. Maybe , they type Tiffany.

Because they are dangerous , i dont want Tiffany to talk with them. Kyah! Im not concern , it just because she's Sooyoung babe bestfriend.

I dont have choice to protect this girl. I dont want to fight because i slightly drunk and i dont want to ruin our celebration.

Maybe , those mafia will stop if they thought this girl is my girlfriend. So no choice. I was kissed her.

I holded her nape. I saw her widen her eyes , after that i closed my eyes.

Her lips is tasted like a strawberry. Im getting addictive. I was kissed many times but i feel its my first time to kissed a girl.

I feel my time is stopped. I came back to my sense when i need a oxygen. I break the kissed and i turn around to hide my burning cheeks.

I touch my heart and its beating faster. So that kissed is saving her. Psh. She just thanks me instead she kicked and punched me. >^<

She's lucky. So many girls dying just to tasted my lips. And she's the only one i was kissed, and the such is the girls is kissed me.

Hmmmp. Megaphone girl. >^< I continued to search that girl. Psh.

[PLUGGING TIME: 15 SIGNS THAT HE HAS A FEELINGS FOR YOU. That is story of ChanFany. lease read it. Thank you. ^^

******

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

" Where's that two ? " Sooyoung sudden asked when almost one hour , Tiffany and Chanyeol is still didnt come back.

" I dont know , they are just there. " Kris said and he drink again his bottle.

" If Chanyeol will do something bad to my bestfriend , i will punched him non stop! " Sooyoung said and she continued to eat again.

The others laugh.

" Let's dance! " Taeyeon said excited and she stood up while her other hand is holding a drinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter