Moments with our P.A.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[KRIS POV]

*SHOOT!*

[A/N: That is the sound of the ball. Haha! Sorry :P]

"Woah! Your so great Krissss!" ^__^

"Your so very noisy Sooyoung! "I scold her because she's so noisy.

I woke up so early. I used to it that every morning im waking early so i will parctice a basketball.

Currently,we are here in the basketball court. I should be the only one here but this talkative Sooyoung want to go with me.

Uggh! We been 2 hours here ,im just practicing my skills in the basketball while she Blah blah blah blah blah so very talkative. XD

But besides that i found her entertaining unlike others girls boring and vuery girly.

While she talkative and half boyish XD

*POINK!*

"Ouchhhh!"

"Waaaaa! Sorry Krisssss!" And because of the flying ball and it landed in my head.

Tsk! Its so very hurt. -___- Currently Sooyoung is running toward me. Arrgh!

"Are you okay Krisss?" Im holding my forehead because of the pain. She bend her knee to face me.

"Kyaah! Tell me youre okay"She said then she touch the part where the ball landed in my forehead. O_O

Tsk! Why i feel there's electric current flowing in my body that connect her when she touch me? Weird!

Is she the lost electric girl? XD

"Do you think im okay? "My voice turn to cold tone. As always ^^ I think since birth im cold guyXD

"Tsk! Why did you throw me a ball?" I asked in irritating voice then my eyebrow arch.

She wave her hands in my front as a sign of no.

"No! I just tried to shoot a ball in the ring but its failed so its bounce in the board and its bounce to you .

I call you several times but you are not in your self so *WAPAK* " She clap her hand and smile widely .

"So you are happy?" I said in cold tone again.

"No! Haha. Sorry Krisss" She said and uggh i think she's using her puppy eyes.

Waaa! What hapoen i think my heart is beating fast? She's not cute right? She' s not! >.<

"Arrgh!" I pushed her slightly then i stood. I walks toward to where the ball is.

I pick it and i hoot again.Haha! Its shoot. :D After that i looked at her. She is smiling widely .

Hmm, trying hard to shoot a ball. HAHA.

"Sooyoung!"

"What?"

"Go get the ball" I command then she follow what i said then she walks toward to me.

I put my hands on my waist.

"Try to shoot!" I said she just raise her eyebrow. Tsk! Idiot.

" I said just try to shoot" I said. She nod and she was about to shoot when i stop her

"Wait, relax your muscle Sooyoung. " I said . I point her muscle in the arms. I walks in her behind and assist her to up her arms.

"If you were to shoot, that is your always position " I said . Yeah!

I teach her how to shoot, im just pity so next time she knows how to shoot and she will not throw a ball to anyone. XD

O///////////////////////O Why i feel froze? Why my heart is beating faster ? And mostly why i feel stunned in her face?

Do you know what is our position? Im in her back ,our face is so near . My face is in her right shoulder .

Waaaaaa! Like that. Our face is so close. But when i look at her, i didnt thought that she's pretty quite.

Waaaa! What im saying? She's idiot . That's all. -___- I release her . I think if its gets longer my heart will jump in my chest. Whooo!

Crazy. -.-

"Kyah Kriss im gonna shoot it"She yell then she jump then she extend her hands to shoot the ball and *PAKKK*

"Krissss Shooot!"She said happily then she jump in my front like a kid. Haha. She's very funny .

Me too, even its just a little shoot im happy . I smile.

"So now, better thanks to your master!"I said proudly ,she looked at me.

"THANKS MASTER! ^_____^" She said and smile widely.

"You know master, i shoot it not only i know how to shoot" She sudden said.

She saying those words while she's facing her back to me and staring at the sunny sky. I pick up the ball and i dribble.

She turn around and face me

"Because while im shooting im thinking my inspiration" She said then she turn around again to looked at the sunny sky. Huh?

Inspiration? Tsk! If you know how to play a basketball its enough.

"Next time Kris, its good if you will try it. Doing a thing for your inspiration .

It will help you because you will get more strength to do that thing because in your mind you only think is your inspiration"

Hmm. Inspiration thingy? What's that ? So she shoot that ball in the ring well because she's thinking of her inspiration?

Hmmp! So who's that?

"Hmmp! Lets go home now were going to late" I said and start to walk while i dribble the ball. I feel she follow me.

While we are walking back home, she keeps bugging me to do it next time and she said too that i will feel relax after that.

Hmmo! Crazy -__- But this girl has something that i cant explain? -___-

******

[KYUNGSOO POV] ^__^

*Yawn* -__- I want to sleep more. Opps what time is it? I looked at the clock . 6:45 its still early.

Since our time in school is 10:35. Is she wake up already ? Waa! I need to get down fast tomeet my noona ^___^

I want to cook with her. I want we cook together. :D

Kyah! Readers, im going to tell something? Please keep queit *puppy eyes* Haha! I have a crush to Sooyoung nona. Hihihih. :'>

Well, i felt this when she first work here. ^^ She's perfect to my ideal girl. She's pretty, cute, nice and smart.

And she has something that you want to stay on her side. Waaa! I cant explain it.

But if you were in her side you will feel it but you will not understand it. :D

I start to do my morning routines.

Brush my teeth,wash my face and a little bit combing my hair. After that, i rush down to see her.

I went to the kitchen,to her room but she's not here. Where did she go? *BLAG!*

I heard the door open, i quickly run to the front door.

"Oh Dongsaengie! You are already woke up" She said then she tap my head and smile widely. She's with Kris hyung.

Err. Why did they do? *shook my head* Waa! Im jealous. Erase erase >.<

Its a bad thing to jealous with you friend since you didnt know what is really happen. But i feel sad when she call me 'dongsaengie'.

*sigh* Did she really see me as a little brother? Waa! Can she see me as a man. *sigh*

"What's wrong Dongsaengie?" imI came back to my sense when she snap her finger in my front.

I try to smile and show a lively D.O to her.

"N-nothing N-noona" I said then smile again. I dont know if im continuing calling her 'Noona' *sigh*

"Noonaaa! You want me to help you to cook?" I said then i show her my aegyo. HAHA! Please be effective.

She laugh first and she pinch my both cheeks.

"Haha! Okay ^___^" She said then we go ahead at the kitchen to start to cook. Im so excited ^___^

"So what are we going to cook noona?" I said as i put the plastic of fish in the table.

I looked at her,she wear her apron in her body. She's so cute. Then she get another apron then she walks toward at me.

"Wear this too dongsaengie" She said then she tie the apron in my body. >/////////////< Im blushing.

"Done. Were going to cook is Fish fillet"She said then she Raise up her hand. Haha.Funny noona. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter