Chapter 17

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

After that commotion, they all ride to Suho van.

A long silence is covered their atmosphere.

They all first went to Baekhyun house. In the living room.

" Psh. " Kai hissed as he brush his hair out of irritation.

" Kai, Do you know that guy ? " Kris asked while he clutching his cheeks.

" Yes, " Kai said. They all looked at Kai and waiting him to tell about that Shim Changmin that they encountered earlier.

" He's a gang leader of our rival gang. He's my rival. " He added. Sooyoung widen her eyes.

" A-are you a gang leader ? " Sooyoung asked shocked. Kai nodded.

" Please Kai. Quit it. Its very dangerous. " Sooyoung said sincere.

Kai sudden looked at her then he just feel his heart is beating faster again.

" No. " He said then he stood up. " No, in this situation i cant quit. He's very dangerous. " Kai said then he go upstairs.

They all left dubfound in what Kai said. It this mean Kai need to protect them from that dangerous people.

Chanyeol is with Tiffany to sent Tiffany in her house.

Even though she dont want , she just agree because she really want to go home now because of tiredness.

While Baekhyun is volunteer to sent Taeyeon in their house. Taeyeon feel a little happiness.

****

[KIM TAEYEON POINT OF VIEW]

In the car. .

Psh. Silence is covering us, and no one dare to speak. I lloked at him. He's driving seriously. mean his face is serious.

Its my first time to see him like this. I surprise when he suddenly speak.

" What happen? " He said seriously without looking at me. I dont know what im saying.

He stop the car then he looked at me with mixed emotions. Anger, mad, irritation and such.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO SOOYOUNG ?! WHY SHE GET IN TROUBLE ? IS IT BECAUSE OF YOU?! "

My eardrums is looks gonna break when he suddenly shout. He was shout at me.

its my first time to shout of the person i love so much. Is he mad because Sooyoung is in danger ? And me ?

He didnt know that im the first one who get in danger ? T.T

I dont know what to say , my tears suddenly falls into my cheeks. Im just staring at his face.

I dont know what i will react after he shouted at me.

" ! " He hissed then he hit the wheel of the car.

He brushed his hair by his finger out of anger. I didnt wait him to speak , i open the car of the door and i get down.

My tears didnt stop to fall down. Im surprise when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

" I-im very sorry Taeyeon. Im sorry. " He apologizes while he holding my hands. I looked at his eyes, direct in eyes.

" What am i really to you Baekhyun ? " I said while im sobbing.

The boy i loved so much is cannot loved me back because he love somebody else , and that is my bestfriend. How cruel. T.T

Is that all my role?

To chase the boy i loved , but he keep pushing me away from him.

Is this a love. A love that i only once feel.

[LUHAN POINT OF VIEW]

Ahh. >^< My lips has a bruise because of last night.

Yes. Shim Changmin is really a dangerous person. I known him as a gang killer. He kill who blocking his way.

Tsk. But the good news for me.

Whooo! ^___^ Im one of the top 10. Thank god :)

Kyaah! That is no cheating. Its all by myself. I just review hard yesaterday night so i got a high scores. ^^

Suho . -__- He's the best. Awesome. Im so proud of him too ^__^

Also Sehun is one of the Top 10. Wow! Its Wow! I can believe that he's one of the top 10.

But im proud of my Sehun. ^^ I really didnt thought that cassanova will be take this serious. ^__^

Waaaaaa! I have 3 reasons why im so happy ^__^

First, because its my first time in my life that i belong in the top 10.

Second, because my hardwork paid-off. Always late sleeping because of studying.

Third, i will have a chance to be Mr. Neungok Campus.

I really want to get that place because im pretty sure that Sooyoung will be the Ms. Neungok Campus.

I heard the students whispering that they will vote Sooyoung as Ms.Neungok Campus.

So my main reasons is i just want to be partner with Sooyoung. In the school festival, when the Ms. and Mr Neungok will dance.

If i will be Mr. Neungok Campus, while we are dancing, i will proposes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter