Your Knight Shining Armour.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOOYOUNG POV] ^___^

Im like a zombie walking in the street. I dont know why but i feel heavy.

Everything is heavy on me. My head, my brain , my eyes. Waaaaaa >.< Im just woke up with a heavy head. I know this.

I WANT FOOOOOOOOODD :D

Oh by the way, Tao aka panda is okay now. ^__^

Its Saturday, it means its my side job in Tiffany cafe.

Waaa! Why i feel lazy? No! There's no room for me a lazy . Wake up your self Choi Sooyoung.

I slap my self. It hurts you know? >.<

"What are you doing Soo?" I came back to earth when soneone calk me.

Oh its Tiffany and im already in their shop now.

In Pinkie Coffee Shop.Maybe Tiffany saw that im slapping myself and she thought im crazy ? -__-

"Nothing Fany. Im just waking up my body!" I said then walks inside.

She follow me in the staff room.I get my t-shirt and wear it.

"Haha. You are crazy." She said then chuckle. I comb my hair and tie it in single.

Then i tie the apron too in my waist. Since Tiffany is the future owner of this shop.

She decide that our clothes is color Pink. Pink there, Pink here, Pink everwhere! -__- Haha.

My bestfriend is really a Pink Monster

"Soo im leaving now." I looked at her with curious eyes.

"WHAT?! WHERE WILL YOU GO? ARE YOU LEAVING ME ALONE? WHERE WILK YOU GO? DONT TELL ME YOURE LEAVING

KOREA? " i said those words while im hoding her both shoulders. Where my Fany will go? Waaaaa! Dont leave me Tiffany ! T_T

"Can i slap you?" She said , i just arch my eyebrow then she sudden slap me but its only light but its hurt you know! >.<

I slap my self a while ago then she slap me again! DOUBLE SLAP? T_T

"Youre so OA! Haha. Im just leaving , im just going to my band."-__- She said.

Anyways, beside of being a pink monster my bestfriend is a rock star slash plate breaker too. Hahaha.

"Waaaa! I thought you were leaving!" I hug her tightly. Haha.

"Youre so OA! Haha. Okay i need to go!" She said then she slung her PINK shoulder bag on her shoulder.

"Keep safe Fany! Thanks for the slap you fully awake my body!" ^__^V i shout at her .

"You want more? I will give you later Soo" She said then she laugh.

"No thanks that's enough to me." I said. She just chuckles and we both bid a goodbye to each other.

*****

[CHANYEOL POV] V^__^

Omo! The hansome here is taking his POV ! Haha! Thanks to the lazy author. *wink*

Okay so im currently here. . . Umm. . I dont where am i but this place is so peacefully.

Hayy i want to sleep. When i saw this place or garden i jump in the wall to let me in here.-__-

But it looks like a garden. You will see green everywhere and flowers in the side. Well, my feet led me here.

Sooyoung babe is not in the house so its kinda boring. Hahah!

That girl is so very funny and if you are with her you will feel who really are you.

Its not because Sooyoung babe is not in the house that's why its boring it because too the others go by themselves.

Sehun, its obviously he will go in his favorite place in club.

Kai, eerr i dont know. Waaaa! I dont know where are my bestfriends go but im sure we will go home before 10 midnight.

We are just afraid To Sooyoung babe. She is amazona. XD And more thing i notice, my bestfriends is attached to Sooyoung babe.

Well, i admit im one of those. She is funny, not boring, smart and nice. She is quite pretty too.

And i admit too that i has crush on her too. . BEFORE?

Yes, before. I thought im the only one who felt this way to Sooyoung babe but im wrong

I guess, there's someone too that fallen to Sooyoung babe. So i give up my feelings for her .

Do you know who's them? SECRET! :P

The author will kill me if i will tell it. Haha! Peace :P So for now, only clues will i gave. :)

And one more reason why i gave up my feelings for her.

Its because i know something. I will share it to you guys because i love ya! *wink* But the name is secret :P

Just predict who's this guy. Let's just name this mysterious guy a 'BT'.

Its accidentally i heard it. But because i am Chanyeol the curious derp King , i sneak out and just listen at them.

They are talking about Sooyoung. I also heard that he has a long time crush on Sooyoung babe.

Its 2 years exactly. But he choose to hide it because he's scare that Sooyoung will just ignore him. Hahaha. XD

2 years ! Wooow! :D So that's all. So now, i got fully move on to my feelings for her. Choi Sooyoung is now a big part of my life now.

Im very thank her for changing my bestfriend even its little by little. But we all know too that changing a person attitude is difficult.

We need time too and we need a cooperation. So im proud at her and i love her.

Im very happy because she accept me to as her friend. So now my position here in this story us waiting.

Im waiting that ooyoung will change my bestfriends and waiting too who will win to Sooyoung heart.

Im excited. I hope there's no hard feelings and heart broken will happen.

Haha. And also im waiting to my love story too. Hayy! The author is too lazy to make my story

I hope my girl will cone fast. Please author! Please ! *puppy eyes*

[NOW PLAYING: UMBRELLA BY RHIANNA]

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA

ELLA ELLA EH EH EH

UNDER MY UMBRELLA

ELLA ELLA EH EH EH

UNDER MY UMBRELLA

Someone plate breaker voice interrupt my emote session here.

It looks gonna rain so please stop being crazy. -__-

Actually , her voice is good but its so very loud that it looks swallow a megaphone. -__-

I stood up in the grass and ready to complain to those megaphone voice .

I walks and my feet led me in here. There's a small stage here and there's instrument materials on it.

And there's a girl , i only see her back but she's wearing a pink dress and her hair is black.

I cant see her face since she is not facing me.

BECAUSE WHEN THE SUN SHINES

WELL SHINE TOGETHER

TOLD YOU ILL BE HERE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter