New Choi Sooyoung

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

Lalala~ Im happily walking in the corridor.

Well, nothing important i just want to humming and smile.

Since they treat me as a member of their family, i feel complete.

Maybe its because a long time a go that i dont a have a family to lean on.

But now, everything's allright :)

SO LETS SMILE ^______^

Lalalalalala--

I suddenly cut off humming when someone pushed me. I fell down on the floor. Tsk -__-

Who's the heck ruin my day? -__-# I lift my head up .

My eyes got widen when i saw them again.

"Naeun , she is the stupid girl in the cafe before right?" The small girl with a short hair above in her shoulder whisper to her but i heard that.

Yes. They are the girls again in Tiffany cafe before that i poured in a coffee and Suho get them embarrassing.

And this girl who looks their leader named Naeun or Nanaen , aaah I dont know.

She is i accidentally poured a coffee and called me idiot.

"Yes, the idiot who poured me the coffee and Prince Suho saved. " She said while smirking and her eyebrow is raise.

"S-sorry about that. " I said.

" Because of you the boys are mad at us. " She said .

" Im sorry because of what happen before. I have to go. " Maybe this girls are fangirls of EXO , that's why they are so mad at me.

Im about to walks when Naeun block her hand in my front sign that i will stop. I looked at her.

"Personal Assistant? You are the Personal Assistant of EXO right ? "

" I have to go. " I said but she pushed me and i i fell again on the floor.

This isnt right. I apologize many times and now they are cornering me.

What the--- This is too much. >^<

" What do you want ? " I said and i looked at Naeun eyes. She smiles and the girls in her left side gave her cup of coffee.

Then she smiles , a evil smile and she walks toward me.

" A payback Sooyoung . " Then she poured the coffee in me.

" Youre lucky its not hot. " I surprised and shock at the same time .

And i didnt notice that they are gone in my front.

Walking away while laughing evily. I know in the first time its my fault but why they are doing this to me? .

Those girls has a right time too to me. I looked at my uniform and trying to wipe it.

But the coffee stain wont get fade. Waaaa T.T What im going to do? T.T

" Help? "

I ift my head up and im quite shocked

" Chen? " He extend his hand and i grab it and it help me to stand then he give me a handkerchief.

"I know its useless but try to wipe your self , you look like a street beggar. " He said while smirking.

Street beggar ? How rude ! >^< I get the handkerchief and i wipe it on my face . Waaa! Its really useless.

" Let's go! "

" Where are we going? "

I asked because he sudden asked to go out. And where will we go?

" You want people see you like that? Disgusting. -___- # " Then he looked at me with a 'disgusting look'. Wow! Arrogrant.

This not happening to me if those girls didnt poured me the coffee. >^<

" No. I can change my self. " I said while wiping my uniform and not looking at him.

" So you want a change ? " I sudden looked at him then my eyes got widen when he lift me up.

My head is in his back so i punching his back so he will put me down.

" Kyah ! Let me down ! "

" You said you want a change right ? I will help you ^___^ "

Waaaaaaaaa! >^< Sometimes i didnt understand this Kim Jongdae.

All of boys , he is the mysterious one. Mysterious and creepy than Tao -___-

Everytime i feel his presense , i always sense that there's something gonna happen. Hmm.

He didnt let me down and we go outside from the school.

I dont know where we will going but he only said ' Trust me ! I change the fate. " Fate ? Fate his face. -___-

So i didnt do anything just to follow this guy.

****

" Sir Chen, Good Morning. "

We stop in the boquetor parlor shop. And when we enter , the crew greeet Chen.

Wow! Maybe they really know Chen and Chen is a regular customer here.

Wait. Chen is a regular customer here? This a parlor shop right ? Hmmmmmm. Is he a gay ?

" Im not a gay ! Quit spacing out. " I suddenly surprised when someone speak. Crap ! Is he a mind reader ? He know what im thinking ? -__-

" So sir, what do you want we change on you ? " The gay crew asked on her.

" No im not, she . " Then he point me. Whaaat ? What he will going to do to me ?

" Change everything on her, the hair , her hair is simple and wavy . Put a bangs on her and straight and color her hair into brown. Underatand ? "

" Got it Sir. "

Are they going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter