Hiring As Personal Assistant.

Their Personal Assistant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOOYOUNG POV]

I was about to walk inside the library when i heard another squealed again.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Do you know who them? Right i will tell you because im nice.

Kim Minseok or known as Xiumin, the romantic guy in the campus. He's very romantic that every girl want him to be her girlfriend.

Wu Fan but better known as Kris. The cold basketball player. He's so very cold to anyone.

Kim Joomyeon or Suho . He's the valedictorian of our batch. He's so genius but he dont care in anyone and he's arrogant.

Zhang Yizing or known as Lay. He's innocent in outside but as if i know he's arrogant too.

Byun Baekhyun , the diva here in campus.

Kim Jongde known as Chen. The troller and the master of bullying.

Park Chanyeol the noisiest and messy student here in campus.

Do Kyungsoo known as D.O , the cutest of then all. He using his cuteness to the girls so he can get whatever he want.

Huang Zitao known as Tao, the loner . He only want to join in his bestfriend.

Kim Jongin known as Kai. The most stupid person i know.

He just wasting the money that his parents paid in this school just to study him. But he ony ditching a class. He's a gangster too.

He's always in the trouble.

And the last, Oh Sehun. The most i hate of the all. He's the most playboy in their group. I only saw him kissing anyone girl.

Ewww! Again and again and again.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

They are so crazy ! Super ! Because of those 12 ! I know their names but i didnt care them.

I admit they are so handsome. Hot? Yeah super. Cute,accepted. But they are not in my list to pay attention.

And im not the others girl that admiring them crazy. Tsk! Just wasting a time.

Oh ! Sorry. Anyways, Im Choi Sooyoung. 18 years old. A junior high school and the most i love is Food.

Im a independent. My parents died long time ago. I dont have siblings.

But i handle my self because im a scholar student.Im also a student assistant here in our school.

Im also a working student. Im working in my friend cafe shop. Her parents owned that.

So i have a money to buy the things i need but its not enough since im independent.

Its so hard. But i promise to my parents that i can do this. So there's so many works i enter just to have a money to spend.

I live in my small apartment near in our campus.

*sigh* Student in morning and afternoon ,a waitress in evening and midnight. But i can do this.

'SOOYOUNG!' Someone call me so i stop and turn around. Its only my bestfriend.

Haha! She's only the one who's talking to me since im quiet and nerd here. Yes! I had a glasses.

Hayy! She's really pretty. Her eye smile. My bestfriend is so cute.

'Oh Tiffany?!'I said as she is in my front now. She smile. She's Tiffany Hwang.

One of the prettiest here in our campus. She's from a rich family .

She's the one that i said that im working in their cafe shop. I dont know why she want me to be her friend .

She's georgeous suit for the georgeous girls too.

But she said,that im unique so she want me to be her bestfriend. Haha! So she's my first bestfriend here.

'I have a important to tell you!'

'Oh? What's that fany ?!'I asked. She's blushing. Haha! She's so cute.

'Ahm. . Ahm. '

'Ms.Choi!'Someone call me,i turn around and i saw our adviser is lifting a books.

I run towards her and help her to lift that all books. Since im a student assistant here , i must help the others teachers here.

'I'll help you Soo'Tiffany walks toward to me but i stop her.

'No! I can do this! Just wait to me in the bench near the stage'I said while im walking towards the library.

Gassh! This is so heavy. Superr! >.<

'Are you sure?!'She asked. I nod. And went inside now in library.

'Okay! I'll wait you to the bench'Tiffany yell. Then the teacher close the door now.

So what is the important that Tiffany will tell me? I saw in her eyes that she's really happy and excited. Haha!

'Mam,where do i will put this all?'I asked to our adviser. She point a vacant book shelf in the last corner .

So i walked towards there. >.< heavy! So im here now, i put in the ground the books.

So i pick it one by one to put it properly in the shelf when someone i see a hand doing what im doing too. I turn my head.

'LuLu!!'I yell my voice causes that teachers look at me. He cover my mouth with his hand. Arrgh! I cant breathe!

'Your so really noisy Sooyoungie!'He whispered to me then he took his hand. Goo! I can breathe now.

Then its my turn, i hit his head.He howled in pain.

'Ouch! Why did you do that?'He asked, clutching his head.

'I miss you Lulu!'I said. Hmmp! Is that my fault? To miss my one and only guy bestfriend.

Its a one and half year that i didnt see him so i really miss this jerk!

'Psh! You just hug me instead hit my head sooyoungie!'He chuckle then he wrap his arm in my body.

Dugdugdugdugdugdug! My heart! My heart! My heart is beating so fast ! >//////////<

'Tsk! You are blushing again Sooyoungie!'He chuckles again. I break the hug and cover my face.

Am i really blushing?! Waaaaa!!! So he is my one and only guy bestfriend. Luhan.

A manly boy that looks like a girl. Haha! He's my childhood sweetheart too.

He help me to put all the books in the shelf and wollah were done! We went outside .

'Lulu thanks for the help'I said hiding my blush again. Omo! I cant take it! Im totally blushing.

He smile , a smile that every girls want.

'Haha! There's a condition'He said. I rose up my eyebrow. What's that?!

'You need to give me your time Sooyoungie!'He said then he looked away. Huh? My time? >\\\\\\\\\\\<

'Ahm. . ' Oh ! I remember Tiffany ! She's waiting me in stage.

'Im not free today Lulu! Im sorry my friend is waiting me. I have to go!'I said then i start to run.

Sorry Lulu! Tsk! Why im feeling nervous?! Why im shaking?! Weird.

When im near in stage i see a crowded people near in stage. 

Gosh! There's so many people! How could i find tiffany in the middle of the crowded people?!

Ahh! So there's so many people because the EXO is here. Tsk! -.-

They are complete ,11 ! Wait, and a one girl is in their middle. The 11 guys is sorrounding in her.

The the students is surrounding to them.

I cant see the face of the girl do i walked toward them little.

Wait! She's familiar to me.

O__________O TIFFANY!

Tiffany is in their middle. I run towards the crowd and when i looked closer.

Tiffany is so r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter