Squishy

The Reality You Wanted

Lee Taemin. Asleep. On your couch.

You silently panicked before tiptoeing into the darkness of the living room. Ohmygosh. Even in the dark, you could see his pale skin, soft brown-blonde hair (what color do you call Lucifer era hair? XD) and squishy cheeks. Before you could stop yourself, your finger reached out and gently poked his forehead.

"Mmm..." His head turned away from your finger and he snuggled with the pillow he somehow already had. He was too precious for you to bring yourself to wake him up, but you didn't want him getting in trouble for not coming home...or for people to think weird things if they saw him leave your apartment in the morning.

"Aishh, this guy." You get a blanket and place it on his sleeping body then sit on the opposite end, watching him sleep.


The next morning, you wake up on the other side of the couch, still in a sitting position. You didn't remember falling asleep, or why you were on the couch, but look up to find someone completely hidden under a blanket. Who is that?

Scared that someone had broken in, you sneak off the couch and come back with a frying pan. You approach the blanket and slowly lift it up, only to find a pillow with a note taped on.

_____-ah~ I woke up before you did! How'd I fall asleep? Keke~

See you later~ Mehrong~

This guy. You shook your head and smiled to yourself. You searched the apartment for Mattie, but found out he had left as well. You wondered if he saw Taemin. You walked to the kitchen and saw that everything was cleaned up. Mattie never cleaned; he somehow already made his room into a pigsty. Smiling again, you walk to your room and fall on your bed. Life was good~


This is really short. But I really think I do write better at 3 in the morning xD

So, this is really irrelevant, but I got my haircut, and it somehow ended up looking like Taemin hair again XD

Well, see you next chapter~