Hot Chocolate

The Reality You Wanted

If you haven't seen it already, watch the goodbye stage! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx8VxsFFzV8


Soon enough, Minho and Onew joined you. The two had gone out to buy dinner for everyone and Onew unsurprisingly entered with a drumstick in his mouth. It was only 8 o'clock, and you didn't want to stop them from practicing, since Minho said their break was at 10. Two hours wouldn't take too long, right?

"_____-ah~ Watch us practice~?" Taemin flashed a grin at you before lining up with the other members. They a remix of "Lucifer" and began dancing. A dance break came up and your eyes were fixed on Taemin, even though Jonghyun and Key were dancing it with him. Although they were pretty much perfectly in sync, something about Taemin drew your attention. He seemed more...into it? You didn't really know why, but you really just wanted to watch him dance some more. Watching him made your heart start to pound harder. Sadly, the song ended, and you turned your head to the rest of the group.

"That was really good~ What's the remix for?"

Onew spoke up before taking another piece of chicken: "Our goodbye stage! It's coming up soon. Then we're going to prepare for our repackage, but that's a secret!"

They continued practicing until ten, occasionally waiting for Onew to stop eating. When the time came, they wiped their sweat and formed a circle on the ground, leaving a spot for you. You sat down between Taemin and Onew, feeling your heart getting excited again. The six of you talked for a few hours, finally heading home a little after midnight. 

"You shouldn't go home alone this late...you're a girl, after all." Minho looked at you worriedly. 

"I think I'll be fine...I usually take a taxi, and my apartment isn't that far from here..." You wondered if Mattie went home already, but didn't want to risk waking him up. His rehearsals had made him pretty exhausted.

"I can take you home!" Taemin excitedly got up and held his hand out to help you up as well. "Key Umma says I need to excercise, anyways~"

"O-ok...uhh...bye everyone? Thanks for the chicken and milk!" Taemin opens the door for you and you walk down to the elevators together.

"So, where'd you get that jacket? It looks like a guy's jacket..." Taemin looked at your hoodie with a weird expression on his face.

"This? Shin-ah was using mine as a pillow earlier, so Chung Ho gave me Shin's. It's no big deal~" You look at Taemin and he didn't seem to be okay with it. He mumbled something under his breath about his jacket being better , and became silent for a while.

"Really, it's only because Shin was drooling on mine...the members take care of me 'cause I take care of Mattie..." You don't know why you felt the need to explain yourself, but you did anyways.

The two of you stepped outside into chilly-September-super-early-morning air. You felt yourself shiver at the sudden drop in temperature, and Taemin smiles.

"Mine would've been warmer~ Mehrong~" He sticks his tongue out at you then walks a few steps ahead of you. You pull the hood of his jacket over his head and run a few feet away, sticking your tongue out at him as well. He stops and runs toward you, attempting to pull your hood over your head as well. The two of you end up chasing each other around for a while and laughing your butts off. 

"Aigoo~ I'm tired~" Taemin sits down on a nearby bench and stretches his arms into the air. "Where do you live, anyways?"

You laugh and sit next to him. It was fun wasting time with him. "I live a few blocks away, by your stalkers' favorite convenience store~"

"And you take the taxi? Why don't you get a bike or something?" He smiles and puts his hands in his pocket, obviously under attack by the cold air. 

"I just moved here...I don't have money to buy a bike! Most of the time, Mattie's van picks us up, but I sleep in sometimes." You sigh and lean back on the bench, rubbing your hands together. You stare at the clear sky and search for the moon. The two of you are silent for a few minutes when Taemin suddenly got up. 

"Let's get something warm!" He forces you up and starts walking. 

"I have hot coco at home...that's where we're supposed to be going anyways!" You catch up to him and pull his arm to go the opposite direction. "Let's see if I know how to walk to my house, haha."

You stop and stare at some street corners, trying to find one that was familiar. Unfortunately, you were used to the daylight setting, and you usually slept in the taxi/van at night. 

"Uhh. I think we go...left?" You talk to yourself for a second, trying to confirm the directions in your head. "Aha! The stalker store!"

Taemin follows you to the store, that's still open, and you look inside to see a male cashier reading a magazine and quite bored.

"My 'stalkers' come here? How'd they know I used to come here a lot?" He looks around for anything that would give him away, but shakes his head in disbelief. "Being famous is annoying sometimes. It's nice hanging out with you, since you don't scream whenever you see me~"

"I think the first time I saw you, I almost did~" You laugh and continue walking, finally reaching the entrance to your apartment building. "Still want something warm? I don't know if Mattie's home already, so we'll have to be quiet."

"You live with a guy? Isn't that bad?"

You shake your head and laugh, explaining how Mattie's like your little brother, and you would never, ever, EVER view him like that. He'd never see you like that, either, which relieved Taemin.

"Good. My friend can't live with a ert!" Taemin followed you inside and waited for you to unlock the door. You heard Mattie's soft snoring from behind his bedroom's door and turn on the kitchen lights. You open your refridgerator and Taemin looks in behind you.

"You still have all the milk I put in your cart! I was going to make you buy them for me~" He smiles mischieviously and walks to the couch in the unlit living room. You grab milk and hot chocolate mix (sent from Cali) and begin to boil the milk.

"You like hot chocolate right? Unless you want coffee...at this hour..." Taemin mutters an "mmm~" and is silent afterwards.

Did he just fall asleep on your couch?


Haha I don't know what goes on in my head. Jealous Taeminnie's cute XD