Party on the...Plane?

The Reality You Wanted

Excuse the random layout of LAX, if you've ever been there. I'm just placing things nearby when necessary lol. But if you've never been to LAX...then THIS IS COMPLETELY ACCURATE. Lol no. Sigh. I wanted to update up to ch. 25 before Christmas, but my lack of internet made it not possible. And now school's back, and I have homework and stuff, so yeah. But I'll update this one and 25 soon! Then get onto my writing that actually counts for a grade...


The moment you were allowed to take off your seatbelt, you opened your eyes. Planes weren’t really your cup of tea, so you were glad to see that you were smoothly sailing through the clouds. You turned and faced Onew, still confused. 

"Uhh. Hmm." You tried to figure out why SHINee was seated around you in a plane on the way to the other side of the world, but couldn't quite figure it out. Was there a concert or something? You didn't really stalk them as much since it seemed kind of creepy to you, hanging out with them and all. You turned to ask Mattie if he knew anything,  but he had already fallen asleep. 

You sat silently for a few minutes, finally deciding to turn around and ask someone. Unfortunately, everyone else had their headphones in and were fast asleep. You grunted in frustration and got up to use the toilet, only to return to still sleeping boys.

"I need more girls in my life..." You your mp3 player and leaned back, not tired enough to sleep. Hours passed and you felt your eyelids getting  heavy. More hours passed and you felt the rumble of the plane landing. Your eyes drifted open and the sky outside was dark and rainy. 


"MOMMY!!" You dropped your bag and ran towards the small woman after successfully claiming all your bags, getting through customs, etc. She embraced you in a tight hug, quickly pulling Matthew in as well. His mother appeared and the four of you engaged into a conversation, completely forgetting about your other friends from the flight.

"Ahh, aren't those the boys from your wa-"

"PSSSH. NO. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT." You stiffened and glared at your mom, embarrassed that she almost exposed your inner fangirl. She chuckled and went over to talk to Mattie about his career, along with his mom, and you were joined by "the boys from your wall" seconds later.

"Is that your mom? She's so cute and tiny~!" You raise your eyebrow at Taemin, then nod in agreement, suggesting you find food, since you're still hungry. 

After eating, you parted ways with SHINee and the other arriving SM artists to finally head home. You lived in a small town no one has ever heard of only about an hour away from LA, so you were glad to finally step through the door, run up the stairs, and plop on your bed. You rested for a moment, breathing in the fumes of your old life. Turning over onto your back, you look around. It was kind of awkward having posters of SM artists on your wall since you knew some of them. But yet, they were so...pretty. And your walls would look way too empty without them. It's not like they'd ever see your room, anyways...


Somehow, you had fallen asleep again. Jetlag really . You opened your eyes and found yourself snuggling with one of your old teddy bears and covered with a warm blanket. You smelled something delicious, drawing you out of bed and down to the kitchen. Still clutching your bear, you wandered in, only to find that it wasn't your mother cooking. 

"Your friends are so nice! And...he cooks!" Your mom happily sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the food to finish being prepared. 

"Ahh, good...evening~ You sleep a lot!" Key took a taste of whatever it was he was cooking and smiled in satisfaction, scooping a portion over some rice. "There were too many fans at the hotel, so we asked your mom if we could wait here. Your room is very...interesting, _____~"

"YOU SAW MY ROOM?! Wait, WHAT." 


Sorry for this short update! I know some of you wanted to read more, but I had writer's block, too! I changed this chapter like 5 times, and this is all I got ><

Anyways, uhhh....yeah. This was supposed to be done before Christmas, so the next chapter will be very Christmas-y XD

Also, THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU!

Hit 61 total subs today! I will update the other one as soon as I can think of something!