Epilogue

The Reality You Wanted

ㅠㅠ This fic is finally coming to an end! Thanks to everyone who has read this and commented and subbed and all that! It really does mean a lot to me<3 Anyways, I hope you enjoy this final "chapter" even though it's just an epilogue, and stick around for a little announcement at the end! (:

@taemism: Thank you so much! That's what I was aiming for ^^ 


A few months later...

"MATTIIIE! I got in! I GOT ACCEPTED!!" You ran to your friend, pulling him into an excited hug/jump around in a circle. It was summer and you finally obtained a student visa to be able to attend college in Korea. Mattie, who was ridiculously busy, had a private tutor, yet you were lacking academically. Your mother wanted you to come home after your not so short stay, but since you told her you had a boyfriend now, she couldn't stand to break the two of you apart. Especially since she loved all the boys from SHINee, too. "Oh my gosh, I have to tell Taemin!"

You ran out before letting Mattie congratulate you and hurriedly made your way over to the SM building. You had recently moved to accommodate Mattie's hectic schedule and the ever growing fanbase for his group, so it didn't take that long. 

The elevator dinged and you anxiously awaited the ascent to the third floor. Once the doors opened, you couldn't help but skip down the hallway into the familiar practice room.

"_____!" Taemin rushed to you, crushing  you in to a tight hug. The others smiled at you, causing you to blush and awkwardly push Taemin off. 

"Taemin~ I got my letter! I'm going to college with you!"

"Yah! I wanted to tell you first!" The two of you grinned at each other as the others nosily joined in.

"Wahh, congrats, _____~"

"Omo, I'm going to have to cook something special today!"

"CHICKEN?!"

"Aigoo, you guys are growing up..."

You smiled at the four boys that you had become so close to and thanked them for their congratulatory responses. Although you would miss America and your friends even more, you knew the five shining boys of SHINee would always be there to warm your heart.


Hello again! I'm planning some sort of sequel to this, so if anyone has suggestions/ideas/requests, feel free to PM me! It's going to be in a college setting, obviously, but it doesn't mean they can't go out on a date somewhere else, right? ;)

Anways, thanks again! I love you all! Be friends with me! If you want XD