Disbelief

The Reality You Wanted

You stared at Mi Hyun then at Kwang Sun. They didn't look related...

"You're cousins?" You continue to stare in disbelief. How in the world did you suddenly become part of the crowd that thousands, no, millions, only dreamt of meeting? 

"I said my life was full of secrets~" Mi Hyun laughed, leaning back in her seat. Kwang Sun smiled brightly at you and leaned forward on his elbow. 

"So you're friends with my band mate and my cousin? This kind of seems like fate~" He stuck his tongue out at you playfully and laughed as well. "Just kidding~"

You felt a little uncomfortable. You had this weird feeling that maybe, just maybe, this guy wasn't kidding. You gave a small smile and moved back slightly. "Fate? It's just a coincidence~"

Guys have "like-liked" you before, but you didn't really feel the same about them. You always reasoned that since you were still in high school, you had more important things to worry about. You didn't like this vibe you got from him. Sure, he was nice enough, and you had to admit that he was pretty good looking, but aren't a lot of people? Something about him seemed strange to you, like he was hiding something.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom..." You bowed and got up to use the restroom. Bowing had become habitual and you didn't really pay attention to it anymore.

Walking towards the cafeteria's exit, you refused to look back. Your pace quickened and you didn't really pay attention to where you were going, as long as you weren't there anymore. You sigh and head towards the elevators.

"You sigh a lot, _____-ah~" Minho laughs and tells you to cheer up. "Are you going to the practice rooms?"

You nod and can't help but smile back. Minho's such a nice guy. "Yup~ I'm going to get my stuff, then go home and rest. How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine; kind of tired, but it's okay." He lets you get in the elevator first and pushes the button for the third floor. His smile never leaves his face. "Someone keeps talking about you at practice, haha. He says you're coming to visit tonight."

You look up Minho, who's now standing in the doorway to let you through. "Oh, well only if it's alright with the rest of you...I don't want to bother your practice or anything. What time is okay?"

Taemin can't stop talking about you? You feel that strange feeling in your stomach again look down to hide your forming blush. 

"Hmm. 10? Unless that's late...but that's usually when we take a break." Minho stops at the door to his practice room so you can finish your conversation.

"That's fine. I don't sleep until later anyways...that's probably bad, haha. See you later~" Minho goes inside and you catch a small glimpse of Taemin dancing. He's obsessed with popping.

You go inside Mattie's room and go to the corner where you left your stuff to see Shin using your jacket as a pillow. He was freaking adorable and you didn't want to ruin the moment by waking him up, but you really wanted to go home. 

"Mianhae, Shin-ah~" You gently nudge his shoulder.

"That won't wake him; you have to shake him violently and yell in his ears." Chung Ho walks over to you and Shin, shaking him a little harder. Shin mumbles and holds onto your jacket tighter. "Hmm. Sorry, _____-noona. Want his jacket instead?"

Chung Ho heads over to a leather bag with a little teddy bear keychain attached to the zipper and reaches inside, pulling out a gray hoodie. He walks back to you and hands it over.

"He won't get mad? I mean, I think I should be fine without a jacket..." You hesitate to take the jacket.

"Nahh, he's drooling on yours. I'll make sure he washes it before you get it back~" Chung Ho puts the hoodie in your hands and goes back to where he was previously, picking up a book and getting engrossed into it.

"Oh; tell him thanks when he wakes up. Bye, Chung Ho-yah~" You slip the hoodie over your head, thankful that guy jackets usually fit you loosely. You grab your bag and leave.

You close the door behind you and begin to walk to the elevator, checking your phone for the time. It was getting late. You text Mattie, telling him that you're going home. You put your phone into your pocket and run into an open door.

"Omo! Are you ok?" Jonghyun, not much taller than you, looks at you worriedly. 

"Yah, what'd you do now, hyung?" Key comes out from behind the door to see you rubbing your nose. "Oh, it's you! What'd this pabo do to you?!"

"I'm ok!" You try to laugh, but your nose hurts too much. "Owww..."

"Aigoo! Come inside, I'll help you!" Key grabs your arm and sits you down on a random chair. 

"Omomomo! I'm so sorry!" Jonghyun still looks worried, and you try to tell him it's ok, but he refuses to accept it. "I'll buy you a drink! What do you like? Tea?"

"Seriously, it's ok! I wasn't watching where I was going!" The two of you continue to argue, and you finally give in to him buying you banana milk. Banana milk made everything better.

He left to the convenience store while Key tended to your nose. For some reason, he kept Hello Kitty nose bandaids with him, but you didn't want to question it. After all, Key is Key.

"Wahh, cute~ It doesn't even look like you got injured!" Key smiled at his work and left to put away his overly pink first-aid kit. The door opened, and you looked up expecting it to be Jonghyun with your "medicine".

"Hey, you have a bandaid on your nose~" Taemin walked towards you and gently tapped your nose, and you winced in pain. "Aigoo! What'd I do?"

"Aish, Jonghyunnie hit her with the door!" Key shook his head and joined the two of you.

"Omo!" Taemin stared at your nose, then looked to the door as it opened again to reveal Jonghyun with a bag of milk. Taemin glared at him, but was instantly calmed at the sight of so much banana milk. "Ooh, is that all for me? You never buy me anything!"

Taemin ran to Jonghyun and tried to snatch the bag away, but Jonghyun pulled away quickly. "Of course not! It's for...uhh...what's your name?"

"_____~" You were more successful in smiling this time, as the pain had gone down. Jonghyun handed you the bag that contained five bottles of milk. "Hey, I said only one!"

You take one bottle out and hold the bag out for Jonghyun to take, but Taemin was closer and grabbed it instead. "Thanks, hyung~ Saranghae~"

Taemin took a bottle out and popped a hole on the top with his straw. He found another chair and pulled it near to you. "You like this stuff, too? I can't get enough of it!"

"Yah! Taemin!" Jonghyun took the bag containing the other three bottles and playfully smacked his head.

These guys were so close, you felt like you were intruding.

Kekeke, oh well~


Hmm. I feel like I write better at 3 in the morning XDDD

Still open to suggestions for a band name~ :P

I also feel like I should go back and edit some grammatical/tense problems, but I'll wait until this is complete. I already have an ending planned out, and hopefully I can get there, 'cause I really like it |D

Thanks for the nice comments! o3o