Confessions and a...?

The Reality You Wanted

Remember kids, blue means English (: 


"_____, I think I like you."

You felt the heat rushing to your cheeks and the corners of your mouth twitched in anticipation for a smile. You were speechless, but you felt like you were going to burst from happiness. 

"...but, I mean, well...uhh..." Taemin looked at his plate, poking his food. "You don't have to, you know, say anything...and I know it's kind of weird, right? Since I'm always busy...and SHINee's sort of, well, famous...and I guess you're probably going to start going to school or something...why don't you go to school? Anyways, yeah...you don't have to - "

"Aigoo, Taemin...you didn't even let me say anything!" You poked his head and smiled at him, still finding it difficult to stop it from spreading to your ears. "I...well...I...oh my gosh. How do I even..."

"Wahh, don't say anything yet!" Taemin covered his face with his hands, resting his elbows on the table. "I'm so embarrassed, aigooooo."

"How do you think I feel?! Let's go...walk..." You threw a bill on the table and grabbed his arm, leading him outside where the sun had already set. Your arms lingered together before you decided to walk ahead of him and sort your thoughts. 

"Lee Taemin. First things first!" You turned to face him, crossing your arms over chest.

"Omo..."

"How the heck did you remember everything all of a sudden?"

"Actually...I don't know...why does this matter?!"

"I'm just curious! Yeah..."

"Aigoo, so embarrassing! I heard you were in danger...and it all came rushing back to me. I guess you can say I never really forgot you?" He scratched his head and sat on a nearby bench. "I mean. I forgot who you were. But I didn't forget you...if that makes any sense..."

You sat next to him and the two of you were silent for a few moments. The air was cold, you realized, which made you shiver in response. The wind blew your hair and your face, and Taemin brushed it away.

"You never said anything back..."

"I don't think I need to..."

Taemin wrapped his arms around you, and you silently thanked him for warming you up. You had your hands on his chest, and you could feel his heartbeat pounding. His face inched towards yours, and you felt like a ripe tomato about ready to explode. You slowly neared him, and it happened. A soft, lingering desire that had been waiting for who knows how long had finally been fulfilled. The warmth of his lips against yours caused a tingling sensation to grow, starting in your stomach and expanding throughout your whole body. It was as if the world had stopped, leaving the two of you to simply be. 

Your arms found their way around his neck and you pulled him closer, never wanting to let go. You felt him smile against your lips, then the two of your burst into laughter. Taemin pulled you to his chest so you couldn't see his face. 

"Aigoo~"


"Onew hyung? Where do you think they went?" Matthew rounded the corner with Onew following. The crowd had dispersed, to their disappointment, and it was starting to get late. 

"Ahh, who cares? Let them be~"

"What? Why? She can't be alone with a guy at night..."

"Aigoo, it's not like they never hung out before. Calm down! Let's get chicken!"

"Hyung, you're weird..."