This isn't Real.

The Reality You Wanted

A/N: Blue means you're speaking in English (:


"Are you a stalker?" You joked as you got up to walk to Taemin. He was shocked at first, but instantly lit up at the sight of you. "So...what're you doing here?"

Taemin's mouth opened to answer, but he was interrupted by another familiar face.

"_____~" Kwang Sun rushed to you and stood rudely in front of Taemin. "Why are you here~?"

You didn't know what to say. This guy; why was he bothering you so much? You just wanted to talk to your future husband friend...

"Uhh...Mi Hyun took me here..." You tried to move around Kwang Sun to the now speechless Taemin, but he continued to block  your path. Kwang Sun was Taemin's dongsaeng; how could he be so rude?! Aishh...

"Are you going to come again?" Kwang Sun was way too excited; you just wanted to leave.

"I don't know. Excuse me -" You tried to get around him yet again. At this point, Taemin had already gotten his drink and was ready to leave. Deciding to get rid of all your manners, you push yourself around Kwang Sun. But, being the weird, rude guy he is, he merely grabs your arm.

"Hey, I wasn't done talking to you~" 

"I am." You were resisting a very strong urge to punch him in the face. "Please let me go. I'm done here."

He still wasn't letting you go. What in the actual f---. "Hey, she said to let her go..."

Taemin stepped forward slightly, unsure of what to do. He looked at you worriedly, then back to Kwang Sun. Your eyes widened; why was Taemin defending you? Seriously, can this guy get any better? You felt your face flush and you looked down quickly.

"And what're you going to do about it, hyung?" Kwang Sun's grip on your arm tightened. You were usually pretty tolerant of pain, but his hold on you was starting to cause pain.

"I...uh..." Taemin stepped forward again, starting to come between you and Kwang Sun. He wasn't much taller than Kwang Sun, and was way skinnier, so the situation seemed bleak. 

"Taemin..." you could barely manage a whisper. What was with this situation? 

Unexpectedly, Taemin grabbed Kwang Sun's arm, prying it off yours with unimaginable strength. You couldn't speak, so you just dashed to the protection of Taemin's twig-like frame. The barista came back to the front, confused about the situation.

"YAH. You kids stop causing trouble!" Even though you three were the only ones there, he was pretty angry. Kwang Sun shrugged and walked away, only to turn back and glare at Taemin.

"One day, hyung."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." You cursed some more in English and paced on the sidewalk outside. After a minute of that, you turned back to Taemin, who had been silent the whole time. "Taemin...thanks so much..."

Being in South Korea where PDAs were taboo, amongst other reasons, stopped you from hugging him to death. But not for long. You didn't really know what just happened, but you had never been so thankful for Taemin's existence before. Surprisingly, Taemin hugged you back and began to laugh. Embarrassed, you pulled away and turned your back, your face deepening even more in its red-pink hues. You pulled your hood over your head as if it would help your blush fade away.

"No problem, ____. I couldn't just stand there and watch him do that, you know. I am a gentleman, after all." Taemin smiled and patted your head. "Should I walk you home? In case he...uhh...reappears?"

You were embarrassed to say yes, but you didn't want to think of an encounter  with Kwang Sun. He seemed nice before...why was he acting the way he was now? You shuddered and put your hands in your pocket. Taemin stood pretty close to you, and you guys walked in a comfortable silenece for a while.


Uhh. That turned out weird. But I'm too tired to fix it. Yay Taemin hug ;)

Thanks again for susbcribing ;_____;