Coffee?

The Reality You Wanted

You decided that you've been spending WAY too much time inside the SM building, not really doing much. You were in a new city in a new country with a whole new culture. You needed to experience an authentic day-in-the-life of a native South Korean girl. So, you walked next door.

"Mi Hyun-ah~" You knocked on the door and tried to peer through the relatively small peep hole.

"_____-ah! Long time no see!" Mi Hyun smiled at you and let you in her apartment, which was pretty much identical to yours, except for the much more pleasant odor. "What's up?"

"Hey~ Uhh. Want to hang out?" 

Your friend smiled at you and you guys made plans to meet at a small coffee shop where SM artists apparently frequented because of its out-of-the-way-ness from the crowds. The knowledge of this secret spot made you feel accepted, like you were actually part of the SM family. 

You arrived at the coffee shop and the delicious aroma of freshly brewed beans put you in a sort of trance, lulling you in. The set up was cozy, with some privacy added to the booths in the back, presumably for couples. You smiled at the thought of a guy and a girl staring into each others' eyes lovingly, and the thought brought up a certain someone's image to mind, making you blush and quickly brush those thoughts away. 

Mi Hyun led you to a table by the window and grabbed the menu. "Do you like coffee? I don't think I ever asked you, haha."

"I haven't had Korean coffee before, so I can't say no, can I?" The two of you ordered simple drinks and talked about life, boys, and other random subjects. You were happy to have a girl-friend; being around a guy all the time could get tiring. Suddenly, Mi Hyun's phone rang, and she had to leave.

"Sorry~ I forgot I had a rehearsal today!" She left money on the table and looked back at you with an apologetic face. It was nice while it lasted, right?

You decided to stay for a while longer; the calm atmosphere and the smell of coffee made you feel good. Sighing happily, you leaned on your arm and stared out the window; the bells on the door jingled. You turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Seriously?"


Haha wow I (:

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?

Also, thanks to all the new subscribers! I love you all! Sorry I take so long to update DDD: