Sticky Notes

The Reality You Wanted

You finished shopping an paid for your food, as well as an adorable puppy apron - you couldn't resist. Arriving home, you put everything away, looking at all the milk trying to decide which one to drink. Korea has so many flavors! Strawberry? It better taste better than the Nestle stuff at home...

You pop a hole into the foil cover of the strawberry milk and spot the sticky note from earlier. Panicky, you look at the clock - it was already 2.

CRAP! You grab your bag and rush to the nearest convenience store - the one where you ran into Minho - and look for food. Great, your favorite two girls were there again. Didn't they have anything better to do? Internally groaning, you headed over to the premade foods and   grab three kimbab rolls for Mattie and one for yourself.

"Well, look who's back. Are you waiting to run into Minho again? Are you stalking them?" the same girl that talked to you last time stood facing you with arms crossed on her chest.

"I could ask the same of you. Now, it you'll excuse me, I need to go." Walking as far away from them as possible towards the cashier, you hear snickering from the girls.

"You have something on your back!" You feel a hand snatch something off your back and turn to face the girls.

"That's obviously meant for me if it was on my back." You reach to grab it back, but she moves her hand away and reads it aloud:

Come to the practice room again tonight! You should meet everyone else, keke~ ^^

-Your "Oppa"~

"Who's this from? Well, it doesn't matter, it's not like it's from anyone important." the girl crumpled the note and threw it you, then returned to her post at the milk wall.

"Ahjumma, can't you make these girls leave?" You laugh, paying for your goods and picking up the sticky note. Bowing, you thank the lady and try to catch a cab to SME.

"About time! You know how hungry I am?!" Mattie grabbed the bag before you could get yours and began stuffing his face.

"Hey, one is mine, loser!" The two of you playfully bicker (in English, so no one knows what you say haha) and you finally get your kimbab. You find a place to sit against the wall closest to the door and straighten out the note. He wants me to meet everyone else? Ahh, I'm living such a great Shawol dream, hehe~

"Wahh~ So tired!" You hear a voice coming from someone entering the room and look up to see Kwang Sun. "Oh, hello _____...noona? How old are you?"

"Hey! I'm the same age as you; don't call me that! Do I really look older than you?" Everyone always thought you looked young for age, so this was a first.

"Oh, sorry~ Let's be friends, ne~?" He smiled and sat down by you. "I'm Kwang Sun...but everyone calls me Kwanggie, haha. And no, you don't look old; I just don't want to be rude...all girls here look younger than they are and you never know!"

"Hmm. It's ok. But I still don't like being called 'noona'." The two of you laughed and continued talking, but eventually Dong Min came and they all had to continue practicing. Their dance wasn't too complicated, but required work for it to be perfectly in sync. You still haven't heard their song and wondered how they had one if Mattie only got here a few days ago. Bored, you got up and said goodbye to everyone.

"Aigoo~ Nothing to do~" You head over to the cafeteria and look for a place to get a drink. "They don't have bubble tea here? What a waste!"

Sighing, you settle for a cup of iced tea and sit by a window. You hear your phone vibrate and find a text from Mattie saying practice is until 10pm, so you can go home or do something.

"_____-ah~ Why are you so lonely?" you see Mi Hyun walking towards you with a tray of food. She sits across from you and motions for you to eat if you want. "How has it been? Sorry I never see you at home; I get so busy here~"

"No, I understand. Don't feel bad!" the two of you continue to converse and Kwang Sun heads over to your table.

"Hey 'cuz! _____-ah? How do you guys know each other?"  He sat  next to his cousin. You're astounded at how small the world is.


So, obviously this story isn't one of those things where it's mainly Taemin and you and everything happens perfectly. Like life, obstacles come in the way of your love~ Lol that was so cheesy. But yeah. Update tonight~