Almost

The Reality You Wanted

You continued to walk. You weren't that far from your apartment building, so you purposefully slowed down. 

"_____! Wait for me~!" You turned and found Taemin bent over tying his shoes. They were bright red and gold, and had wings protruding from the sides.

"Those shoes are ridiculous." You giggled and walked over to him, crouching next to him and poking one of the wings. "I want some, too!"

"These are limited edition Jeremy Scott Adidas! You have to be extra special to get them!" He beamed at your interest. 

You stuck your tongue out at him playfully then compared your foot with his. "Your feet aren't that much bigger than mine. Let me borrow them! Maybe I could fly away~" 

"Yah! My feet are men's feet! And you have girl feet! No way!" He got up and ran a few feet away from you, turning to face you. "Where do you want to fly to, anyways~?"

"...Home~" You shut your mouth and ran to catch up with him. You missed your family. Your friends. American food. In 'n' Out. Man, you would kill for a legit In 'n' Out cheeseburger. Maybe even a Double Double...or a four by four. Sigh.

"Home? Like, your apartment? It's over there, silly!" Taemin pointed at the building that you currently lived in. You smiled at his naivety.

"No, pabo! America! Where I'm from~?"

He stopped and looked at you. He was confused. "You're....American?!"

You laughed. Really hard. So hard, your stomach hurt. Taemin was too cute. "You...didn't...know....?"

It was so hard to speak. His face. Just. Ugh.

He scowled at you. It was still cute.

"Tae...min...stop..." You were holding onto your stomach and you felt your eyes water. Why was this so freaking funny?!

"Stop what?!" He became even more perplexed at your laughter. You willed yourself to calm down and sat on the ground. "_____? Are you ok?"

He poked your forehead and you just stared at him for a while. "You didn't know? Really?"

"You're a mysterious woman!" He plopped down on the ground next to you. A few passerby's stared at the two of you oddly, like they were judging you, but what did you care? You were probably going to wake up from this dream soon, anyways.

"Yes, I'm American. I'm from California. The southern part, like Los Angeles and stuff. Speaking of which..." You wondered if you should tell him you went to SM Town LA. Then he might find out you're a Shawol. And that you could possibly, maybe, be one of those crazy fangirls that stalks him to the best of her abilities overseas. Hmm. 

"Speaking of what? Do you know Brad Pitt?!" You looked at him like he was crazy. Of course you didn't. But then again, people not from America always think that SoCal natives are best friends with celebs. 

"What? No! ...I was gonna say..." Should you tell him? Why not? What could go wrong? "I went to SM Town in LA. You guys were awesome. I liked the rap battle, and the dance break, and everything! ...Uhh. I'll stop being a fangirl now."

"Ohhh. Did you like me at the dance break? I was cool, wasn't I?! I bet you couldn't take your eyes off of me!"

"Haha, I was watching everyone! Not just you!" You were telling mostly the truth. Like, sometimes people would be in front of him so you couldn't see him all that well...

"Hey. Shouldn't you go in? It's getting dark! ...And I have practice...omo, right now!" He got up and offered his hand to you, which you were obviously glad to take. Except, he pulled you a little too hard, causing you to bump into his chest and almost crash faces. You almost kissed Taemin. Almost.

"Ah, sorry~ Thanks, Taemin. Really." You bowed and walked to the entrance of the building.

"You can pay me back with banana milk! Keke~" He waved and walked away. 

You. Almost. KISSED. Lee Taemin.


Ahh. Updates. Anyways. I want more fluff. So be PREPARED.