chapter sixteen

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min meekly followed Hyun Joong upstairs. At least he arrived earlier today.

She leant against the door as she watched him get out of his work clothes, snagged up a pair of jeans and disappeared into the bathroom.

Seconds later she heard the sound of water and waited patiently until he comes out, the jeans covering his lower body region, while he had a towel in his hand, rubbing it vigorously in his damp hair. He draped the towel across a rack and flung open the massive wardrobe.

She wondered what he is up to until she saw him threw open an empty suitcase. Is he going on a trip? He reached into the wardrobe and flung clothes on the bed. Shirts, suit jackets, pants, shoes. He moved to the dresser and continued the assaults on ties, all the while ignoring her.

"Are you going on a trip?" She finally asked when she found her voice. This is not the once docile, charming and caring man she had married, and she had herself to blame for that.

He grunted a "yes" in reply.

She gulped. "But you didn't tell me you are....going on a trip." She stuttered.

Hyun Joong whirled on her. "Do I have to tell you everything?" He asked with frustrated anger, and So min felt a chill run down her spine. Never had he addressed her like this, and that showed her the enormity of her offence, or rather, her stupidity. "I just..." she faltered.

Hyun Joong scoffed. "Last thing I remembered was that you don't care about what I do and what happens to me. Why should you possibly do now? I am an independent man, and I can do anything I want, go anywhere anytime I wants." He snapped, his eyes livid with fury.

So min felt a breath caught in , finally he is letting out all his pent up fury. What could she say to him to make everything right? She de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter