chapter thirty six

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min knew she was inside a car but she had no idea where she was being driven to, all she knew is that Hyun Joong is bringing the ransom to the kidnappers. The car screeched to a stop all of a sudden and she nearly fell on the car floor before Jae held her back. "Sorry," he muttered.

She heard the driver door being opened and the other guy opened her side and dragged her out ruthlessly by her hair and she yelped in pain as she felt her scalp screaming in agony.

"Come on princess your husband would soon be here." He said as he held her firmly around the shoulders.

She didn't know for how long she stood there, but soon she heard the unmistakable sound of a car. Il hyuk growled in satisfaction behind her and held her tighter.

The first thing Hyun Joong saw as he neared the expanse clearing is So min, blindfolded and held by a more taller guy. He felt his blood boiling but he calmed himself, he had what they want and they would give him what is his'. He parked opposite the Sedan and slowly got out. "Here I am." He watched So min's attempt to break free from the hands holding her captive and he gritted his teeth. "Release her."

Il hyuk barked out a laughter that sounded more like a growl. "Not so fast Kim. The money," he gestured with his head at the suitcase clutched at Hyun Joong's left hand.

Jae who had been staring moved to pick up the suitcase when Hyun Joong dropped it. He put it on the hood of the Sedan, opened it and gasped when he saw the raw cash. "Money," he croaked as he turned to gawk wide eyed at Il hyuk.

Il hyuk nodded. He would make sure he take care of Jae as soon as possible, the boy is too silly. "You know that I can kill you and her right here without anyone knowing about this. I am pretty sure it would make all the headlines of every single Newspaper in the continent, the richest man in Korea and his wife found rotting in the woods." He laughed until tears star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter