chapter five

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min entered the coffee shop and immediately spotted her friend. She had on a wide smile as she hugged her best friend since childhood.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," Park shin hye complimented.

So min smiled as she took a seat opposite Shin hye,ordering for a latte.

When the Barista had placed a mug of latte in front of So min and she had taken a sip,Shin hye commented. "You shouldn't be going out like this now that you are married to the one and only Kim Hyun Joong,the sole inheritor of the huge Kim Empire."

So min sighed,"I came in the company of bodyguards," She gestured with her head at the bodyguards that had positioned themselves at each angle. An attempt to keep her from running off,she knew.

shin hye watched the guys warily,"they look scary." She whispered to So min.

All the men were dressed in black suits,a white shirt underneath with aviator sunglasses. They certainly did look odd.

"They are," So min whispered back,"I was sandwiched between two of them in the backseat on the drive here."

"Your husband is really considerate to let you go out when you are supposed to be honeymooning." Shin hye remarked.

"It is an arranged marriage,no honeymoon required." So min pointed out.

Shin hye held her friend's hands in hers,"So min,you should learn to accept this. You are married to him now,your obligations are to him. You should behave like a married woman and fulfil your womanly duties to him." sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter