Chapter One

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min's heart was beating so fast she thought it would burst, and she couldn't even control it. Her parents had just married her off to the 26 year old Kim Hyun Joong,and tonight is her wedding night!

Her parents,family members and friends had all wished her a happy married life,but she knew she couldn't have one. The wealthy Hyun joong isn't someone she could live happily with because she doesn't love him.

She sat on the huge bed in Hyun Joong's massive Suite in her y night dress her mother had bought her for her wedding night. She was so damn nervous and she couldn't help it.

She listened to the sound of the shower in the bathroom,she prayed that he would never come out.

Her phone rang and she picked it up with a sigh. "Hello Mom,"

"Hello So min,how was it?" Mrs Jung whispered on the other side of the line.

"How was what?" She asked rudely. Her parents got her in this mess anyways.

"How are you doing? Your wedding night I mean," Mrs Jung asked awkwardly.

"I don't have a wedding night to talk of." She disconnected the call and threw the phone on the bedside drawer.

All her life she had fantasised that she would got swept off her feet by her Prince Charming. Now she is a 24 year old and had been forced into an arranged marriage. She felt tears threatened but she blinked it away. She wouldn't cry,she promised herself but Hyun Joong would regret marrying her.

She heard the shower stop and she knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter