chapter twenty two

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is going to be a long night.

Hyun Joong was feeling restless even though he had been "asleep" for thirty minutes. He knew he wouldn't be able to get a minute sleep with his wife so close to him. He could feel her body next to his, and he only had to move a inch for their bodies to touch. He could hear her even breathing and speculated that she is sleeping. He slowly counted from one to ten before slightly moving. He sat up in bed, gently laid down his feet on the floor and rose. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she is asleep and got out of the room.

He released a hugh whoosh of breath he hadn't known he had been holding in. The atmosphere outside the room is much more comfortable, and he padded barefoot down the stairs to the bar. He wasn't much of a drinker, but he indulge himself some times.

He sat on a stool and poured himself a shot of whisky. He raised it to his lips, but thought better of it. He dropped the glass, and picked up another, this time he poured himself a glass of Chardonnay. He knew if Sang bum were to see him drinking that, he would probably snort, and call him a "half man", real men according to Sang bum drinks spirit.

He sips on the wine and banished his wayward thoughts, instead focusing on his schedules the next day.

Fifteen minutes later he heard the soft approach of feet and his head jerked up. There she was, walking straight to him. He tried to act casually as she got to the bar, her arms resting on the wooden surface. "I thought you are asleep." He said quietly, trying not to betray his voice.

She gave him a smile, a small one that had her eyes twinkling. "I can't sleep."

Hyun Joong heard a loud ringing in his head. "Me neither," he mumbled.

"Why don't we keep each others' company?" So min suggested as she picked up his glass of wine, raising the glass to her lips. "I like chardonnay." She moaned appreciatively.

She is trying to drive him crazy. Finally, he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter