Preview

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This story is going to an end soon and I am planning on another one. Although I don't have a title yet, I ll drop a prologue for you guys and I hope you will show the love you gave "just married" to this new one too.

Kim hyun joong and Jung so min.

PROLOGUE

Hyun joong sat at the farthest corner of the bar, his head in his hand as he waited for her. He had contacted her the previous night but she had been busy and she had fixed him an appointment today. This is the last place anyone could have imagined him to be, but he also have taken some measures to disguise himself with a baseball cap pulled low over his face and thick sunglasses, a muffler wrapped around his neck.

"Gosh you look like an eskimo," So min said as she slid in the booth with him. "You want to see me. I am So min. Jung So min." She extended her hand to him.

"Kim Hyun Joong."

So min leaned back against the booth. "What do you want to see me for?"

Hyun Joong gulped. Moment of truth. "I need you to give me a baby."

So min laughed long and hard, turning heads in their direction. "I am a e Kim and I know next to nothing about babies. Shouldn't you go and see a nurse for that?"

HJ leaned toward her. "I want you to get pregnant for me."

So min frowned. "Pregnant? What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion. "You are handsome and you look rich I am pretty sure any girl out there will want to get pregnant for you, any girl except me."

"I know that already but I want you. The last thing I want in my life is commitment. I don't want to get married but I want a child. With my status in the country it would be impossible to get a woman that wouldn't want to stay after giving birth. Here is the deal, you get pregnant, deliver the child and leave forever. I will pay you generously I promise."

So min took a minute to process his words. 'pay' 'generously'. "Are you sure about the paying thing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter