chapter eight

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min laid on the couch feeling bored. She had finally decided she would get back her old job,tonight,she is going to give him a piece of her mind and he had better accept. She does nothing in the house,the housekeeper makes sure the house is sparkling clean,and the cook wouldn't let her enter the kitchen,and she certainly can't make acquaintance with the bodyguards,she rarely hear them speak.

She heard a car pulled in and she sighed,she desperately wished it wouldn't be her mother. She immediately stood up when her mother-in-law came in.

Mrs Kim Geum Hee is an epitome of perfection,with her delicate features,stunning look and an impeccable grace with which she carried herself. She wore a flowing gown of emerald green that sparkled,a green purse and heels,her dressing screaming "wealthy".

"Good morning Mrs Kim." So min greeted as politely as she could. She wasn't sure about the woman's feelings towards her although she had been pleasant at the wedding.

"Good morning So min." Geum hee said,her eyes sparkling,a fact that complemented the sparkling emerald studs in her ears.

So min was nervous. What did you say to your mother-in-law that dropped by out of the blue? and a very rich one at that?. "What would you like to take? I can..." She trailed off,looking down at her hands.

Geum hee smiled,"I have no wish to take anything,I have a favour to ask of you."

A favour? What could her mother-in-law want from her? "A favour?" She squeaked.

Geum Hee nodded.

So min cleared nervously,"Please sit down." She felt stupid for not offering a seat earlier.

As if waiting for her offer, Geum Hee sat. "Thank you," she gestured for So min to sit beside her,"sit down."

"Yes ma'am." So min said and sat,her pulse racing. What did this woman want?

Geum Hee ran a finger through her heavily lacquered hair, "There is a party we have to attend tonight." She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter