chapter twelve

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong entered to find his excited wife on the couch. She stood up when he came in and took his Briefcase from him, a smile on her face. "Welcome home Hyun Joong." She greeted brightly.

It's not every day that this happens, so he just had to enjoy the moment, "Thank you."

So min took his briefcase inside their room and waited until he comes in. "I got the job. I will start tomorrow morning." She announced excitedly.

Hyun Joong smiled. It seems So min really wanted the job, that means he would have to go on with his plan.

* * * *

The next fews day, So min left for work with a huge grin on her face. Her four bodyguards escorted her, two outside and two in the building. Her colleagues had kept their distance, even though they had been polite. She sighed. She knew they saw her as a different woman, and the bodyguards can make anyone keep a distance.

An hour after she came in, she saw a folded Newspaper on a colleague's desk with Hyun Joong's life-sized picture. Curious, she reached for it with a smile at the Lady.

She was so angry. How dare he do this to her? She mentally screamed. She turned to the bodyguard who sat beside the door, "Take me to Hyun Joong's office right now!" She barked at him.

The guy quickly stood up, "Yes ma'am."

She was fuming with fury on the drive to his office, he is so dead. She certainly would skin him alive.

When she got to the office she calmed down and put on her best charming face. It would be embarrassing for both of them if she stormed into the building. All his workers greeted her politely and she had a smile for each of them.

She didn't missed the look of surprise on his face when she entered. She threw the Newspaper on his desk, "How do you explain this?"

Hyun joong gulped, "I thought that....you..." He broke off his intended sentence and just stared at her.

"I would what?" She snapped at him.

Hyun Joong ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter