chapter thirteen

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Everyone was assembled in Hyun Joong's house. His parents, So min's parents, his cousins and Park Shin hye.

Sang bum had on a grim expression while his sister and Geum hee looked like they could cry any minute. Kim Sung Joon had on a crestfallen expression, Shin hye thought. And of course Jung Bo bae was nearly hysterical and her husband looked sour.

"Are you sure you don't know where she is?" Sang bum asked Shin hye in a suspicious tone.

Shin hye snarled at him and ignored his question. Everyone had asked her that question and she had replied in the negative, why should he keep pestering her on it? Truth is she had no idea where So min could be.

A bodyguard entered the room and all eyes turned to him, "We are sorry sir we couldn't find her," his eyes were on Hyun Joong. "We would do everything we can to bring her back." He said before silently backing away and was out of the door.

What in the world possessed So min to do this? Shin hye wondered. She had done just what Sang bum had predicted, and she feared what could happen to her, judging by the murderous expression on his face. Just then a shattering noise disrupted the silence of the room.

Hyun Joong who had been quiet all along had threw the first thing within his reach against the wall. He had stood against the bar, an untouched glass of whiskey in his hand while his face had been expressionless. He continued throwing anything he could get his hands on, wine bottles, champagne flutes, tumblers, until Sang bum caught his wrists in his.

"Stop this madness Hyun Joong," he chided, his eyes boring into Hyun Joong's.

Shin hye could only watch. The earlier sparkling room was now stained with shattered sliver of glasses and splashed with liquid that ran in wild streams. Where are you So min?

* * *

She had left him. Just as Sang Bum had predicted. She had left him without any regards to his feelings.

He had felt his heart stopped wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter