chapter nine

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min anticipated Hyun Joong's arrival that evening,partly because she wanted to inform him of her intentions towards working,and also because he had listened to her. She smiled to herself when his car came in.

Hyun Joong entered the house with mixed feelings,his mother had actually badgered his wife into browbeating him to a party he wouldn't have attend otherwise. He only hopes So min wouldn't be angry at him,he had felt scared at her "say no more". Seriously,that woman would be the death of him. He was surprised when she smiled at him,really smiled.

"Welcome home Hyun Joong." So min said sweetly.

For a moment Hyun Joong felt tongue tied. Never had she smiled at him nor talked that way at him,maybe she is starting to care. "I am sorry I'm late I got lots of work in the office," he said apologetically. "I'll just go and get dressed." He said as he hurried up the steps.

Knowing her intentions,So min followed right after him. "I have something to tell you," she said as soon as she got in.

Hyun Joong turned around, "What?" He asked with genuine concern.

She raised her chin in deviance, "I am bored sitting home all day having nothing to do,"

"Is that a problem? I already told you your friends are always welcome here,and you can go anywhere you want."

"I don't want to go anywhere with the bodyguards,"

"Why?"

"They are scary. I saw a gun with one the other time." She mumbled.

Hyun Joong's eyes crinkled, "Their job is to protect not harm except when absolutely necessary. They wouldn't do anything inappropriate."

"They would be an hinderance."

Hyun Joong sighed, "What do you want?" He knew she had something in mind.

So min can sense victory, "I want to resume work,"

Hyun Joong frowned, "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because I am bored sitting here all day like a damn trophy wife." She said frustratedly.

Hyun Joong felt panicky, "I don't think of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter