chapter eleven

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shin hye frowned as she watched the rage in her visitor's face. What had gotten into him? How had he known where to find her? What could he possibly want with her? All these thoughts are screaming in her head and she couldn't even find a suitable answer to the questions. "What do you want?" She asked in a curt tone that mirrored his expression.

Without replying, he reached for her hand and dragged her out of the lobby into his car that was parked outside the building. As soon as he had her in the backseat and the door has been closed, he rounded on her. "I wouldn't advise you to do anything stupid. I am not known for my patience and don't you dare play games with me." Kim Sang Bum said through gritted teeth.

Shin hye blinked severally, Is he hallucinating or what? She had always thought he is cute but hadn't been ignorant to his playboy antics and his unseriousness, but having him rough handle her right now changed her opinion of him. "Who did you think you are to just kidnap me from the office?" She snapped at him.

Sang Bum scoffed, "I have not kidnap you yet but I will if you don't shut up and listen to me," he said threateningly. Shin hye quirked her eyebrows, "I have no wish to listen to anything you have to say." She argued grimly.

Sang bum smiled satisfiedly, "I was hoping you would say that and then your friend would be sorry."

That got Shin hye's undivided attention, "So min? What are you talking about?" She asked confusedly.

Sang Bum's eyes flared up, "Don't you dare pretend you don't know what that y friend of yours is up to," he said accusingly.

"Don't you dare refer to her as being y." She snarled.

"How do you explain her behaviour then?"

Shin hye ran a hand through her fiery red hair in agitation, "What happened?" She asked calmly.

Sang bum leaned back on the seat, "I know So min doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter