chapter thirty eight

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two weeks later Hyun Joong was released from the hospital and since then So min has been fussing all over him. Did he want anything to drink? Anything to eat? Does his pillow have to be probed up more? Is he feeling okay? Did he feel like going to the mall? All Hyun Joong had ever done is make fun of her but she never seems to mind.

"You do know I can take care of myself right? I am feeling frustrated not being able to go to work." Hyun Joong whined as he laid on the Couch, his head resting on her lap.

So min shook her head vigorously. "The doctor said you need to rest until you heal fully." She pointed out.

Hyun Joong snorted. "I have been discharged two weeks ago. I am fully healed. I need to resume work tomorrow."

"No way. What is a few days to you? You can always resume work next week, you are the CEO anyway."

Hyun Joong raised up his hand to play with her hair. "You said that last week." He laughed when she wrinkled her nose. "I am as healthy as an Ox, no need to worry your pretty self jagiya." He smiled into her eyes.

So min shrugged. "I guess it's okay but I will come check on you every hour." She said firmly.

"Deh Signora." Hyun Joong said with a giggle.

So min took ahold of his hand and kissed the knuckles. "You scared me Hyun Joong," She murmured softly. "Watching you bleeding and me being unable to do anything almost stopped my heart. You could have died if not for Jae bum and I would have been helpless." She swallowed back tears. "I was beyond happy when you woke up, the fog lifted and I could finally breathe again. I love you so much and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you." Her eyes was fixed on him as she poured out her feelings.

Hyun Joong sat up and embraced her before pulling away to kiss her. "You were the best thing to happen to me, still is. I love you more." He rested his forehead against hers as he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs. "The storm is ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter