chapter seven

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Later that night,after dinner Hyun Joong murmured a "good night" before going upstairs,leaving So min in the living room.

So min hoped he would sleep on the couch but was dissapointed hours later when she saw him lying face down on the bed,the sheet covered him from the waist down,baring his body from waist up. His hair was tousled and she thought he looked like a sleeping child.

She groaned when she realised that it's either she sleep beside him or opt for the couch,she chose the latter. She took a blanket from the closet and laid on the couch,the blanket pulled to her neck. Within minutes she was asleep.

Few hours later she woke up shivering. She feared she would suffer from hypothermia and simply die before morning. She sat up and actually felt quilty that Hyun Joong had slept on the couch last night. He must had gotten cold too. Forgetting about her resolve not to sleep beside him,she walked to the bed and laid on it,burying herself under the covers.

In the morning Hyun Joong woke up to find his wife beside him on the bed and felt happy. She had certainly made his day and the best reward for her would be to go shopping.

Hyun Joong dragged her to a top of the art boutique and bought her clothes,shoes,bags, jewelleries and even bought her lingeries. So min could feel eyes on them and knew some people took pictures of them,but didn't let it bother her. As Hyun Joong's wife she should get accustomed to this kind of lifestyle.

* * * *

A week later Hyun Joong has resumed work and So min got stuck home,at least that was what she told herself. Shin hye does come to visit her but she thirst for her early life,that time when she can do anything she wants and go anywhere but now....? She had to stay home and dress up like a trophy wife.

She laid on the chaise longue a newspaper on her lap,with one leg drawn up,and tried not to believe she is bored. She heard the sound of a car outside and wondered who it was. Few minutes later her Mother walked in,her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter